LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

How many games will we win next season 2015-16?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hoping for 12 wins, expecting 8.
I hope 11 but I expect 5-6 wins from this team.
This thread is blasphemy. All respect to the OP who is new to this forum, but this is not how we do this thread.
9 or 10 wins. This team still has a bunch of talent. Offensive coaching had to have gotten better. Can it be worse than Roman?
I will guess 9 possibly 10 wins.

The 49ers have no excuses. The crummy coaching which was supposedly holding us back is gone and Baalke has his guy in place to lead the team. There is no way we can lead the league in games missed by players in back to back years so we should be a lot healthier and we won 8 games last year with horrible coaching, front office distractions and leading the league with games missed by players.

If everybody was right about Harbaugh holding us back we should win at least 12 games: healthier team - front office/coaches working together well - better coaching and play calling.

I hope for more but I am guessing 9 wins.

P.S. Thanks for the new stadium design Jed. You had a chance to build a stadium to your exact wants. To create a home field advantage for us. You were more worried about letting the rich customers see the players walk by near them on the way to the field than creating accoustics to increase crowd noise like they have in Seattle or anything else that would give us the advantage at home.
If I knew I'd be on the first plane to Vegas.
11-12 wins. I have no doubt as long as we stay healthy. I will even go as far as saying we wll be back in the NFC Title Game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
5, tops
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
I will guess 9 possibly 10 wins.

The 49ers have no excuses. The crummy coaching which was supposedly holding us back is gone and Baalke has his guy in place to lead the team. There is no way we can lead the league in games missed by players in back to back years so we should be a lot healthier and we won 8 games last year with horrible coaching, front office distractions and leading the league with games missed by players.

If everybody was right about Harbaugh holding us back we should win at least 12 games: healthier team - front office/coaches working together well - better coaching and play calling.

I hope for more but I am guessing 9 wins.

P.S. Thanks for the new stadium design Jed. You had a chance to build a stadium to your exact wants. To create a home field advantage for us. You were more worried about letting the rich customers see the players walk by near them on the way to the field than creating accoustics to increase crowd noise like they have in Seattle or anything else that would give us the advantage at home.

Even if they had great acoustics the fans there wouldn't be as loud as Seattle. The wine and cheese rep has long predated the new stadium.

Five maximum. Feel like this team literally has everything working against them. Ravaged roster, last resort coaching staff, rough schedule...the list goes on. Those who think it can't get worse than Roman must have forgotten a man named Jim Hostler; I'm prepping to go back to those days.

Would love to be proven wrong but if I had to attach a large sum of money to a number this year, I'd take the under on six.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Five maximum. Feel like this team literally has everything working against them. Ravaged roster, last resort coaching staff, rough schedule...the list goes on. Those who think it can't get worse than Roman must have forgotten a man named Jim Hostler; I'm prepping to go back to those days.

Would love to be proven wrong but if I had to attach a large sum of money to a number this year, I'd take the under on six.

Wager ?
23-0 inc. preseason
1st 8 games on the schedule are very tough. I'm thinking 8 wins is realistic
Share 49ersWebzone