LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

How many games will we win next season 2015-16?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
11-5 or 12-4 Baalke knows his sh*t. Proves our players got us to 3 nfc champ games with decent coaching. Back ups are better then expected.

5-11 or 6-10 or 7-9 We made a huge mistake firing Harbaugh, our GM and coaching staff are laughingly over their heads and on top of everything our draft looks like a bust...

I think we're gonna see one of these scenarios play out.

I can see either of those as well. I think they can talent themselves to at least 5 wins, even if the coaching staff bumbles their way through the season. I'd also be surprised if they win 12 because of the tough division and first half schedule. So anywhere between 5-11 wins. I'll go with 9.
Realistically 9-7. We should win 11 games though I just see us underachieving. The talent is there. We will see if the coaching and drive for the players is there.
5-6

Hoping for 9
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 7, 2015 at 4:45 PM ]
I think that the coaching staff will be better than many suspect. I'm saying we win 11 or more...
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Obviously quite different on here than .nut. Minimum average wins predicted over there,,.13 LOL. With EVRYONE predicting sweeps of us. Man, I would love seattle to overlook some teams and get punched straight in the throat...or just get flat out beat and embarrassed.

Then the injury bug and locker room turmoil to sink that ship of cheatin a*****es.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
And it's gonna have to be 11 wins to make the playoffs this year, so... 11-5
[ Edited by Morgan49 on May 7, 2015 at 5:15 PM ]
I'm in the 11 camp. I also envision Coach T taking the whole team over to Levi's the first week of mini-camp, standing on a soap box and telling 90 guys that it's time to defend their house.
Defend it in September and defend it in January.
Bludgeon any sob who wants to play a SB in the 49ers house.
That sort of thing.
I don't see any epic fails this season, sorry.
I've been a fan since my parents had to cut my food before I ate. And even swindled a Jerry Rice rookie card from my uncle. I bleed red and gold. Don't get in my face about it.

The addition of Torrey is nice. But this season has 6-10 written all over It (Vegas has 7.5). Vernon Davis is a geriatric fashionista. Replacing Vic with Mangina and losing Willis/Smith (Dockett is a replacement? lol) is not a positive. Reggie Bush is Michael Westbrook 2.0.

And the ? on ? on ?s.
[ Edited by BodhiPaddlesOut on May 7, 2015 at 5:44 PM ]
6-10
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
I've been a fan since my parents had to cut my food before I ate. And even swindled a Jerry Rice rookie card from my uncle. I bleed red and gold. Don't get in my face about it.

The addition of Torrey is nice. But this season has 6-10 written all over It (Vegas has 7.5). Vernon Davis is a geriatric fashionista. Replacing Vic with Mangina and losing Willis/Smith (Dockett is a replacement? lol) is not a positive. Reggie Bush is Michael Westbrook 2.0.

And the ? on ? on ?s.

You mean Brian?

I want to see some beat downs this year and less gut wrenching one score game planning. I think teams last year had confidence that we could not put teams away and that allowed them to stay in games and us to lose games we should not have had. If we really thrash some teams, when we are up 2-3 scores opposing teams will believe the game is snowballing instead of knowing its about to get a whole lot easier because we are going to take our foot off the gas and let them back into it.

It is a lot easier to physically beat your opponent when you have them already mentally beat.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on May 7, 2015 at 5:48 PM ]
n00bs
5-6
7 wins
Share 49ersWebzone