There are 127 users in the forums

Ahmad Brooks Accused of Sexual Assault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Personially if this woman is defaming men and hurting thier reputation and jobs... a slap on the hand isnt ok...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
All these guys are creepy.
Originally posted by Constantine:
Originally posted by Crown:
Don't you think he would have been charged by now by the police if it was true?

No... the TE from the Pats... Hernandez took 2 years to prove him guilty... now im not saying Brooks is guilty but in the court of law everything is taken into account. I just know the way this is playing out, I dont see Brooks here much longer... Mcdonalds charges where not as bad and we ditched him... and Brooks is being accused of sexual assult. I havent seen the report but its one woman vs two men...

Big difference when your proving someone is guilty of murder....also I doubt it would have took two years to prove him guilty if there was a "video" of him doing it. McDonald was accused of sexual assault the second time and DV the 1st. Not sure what you mean by not being as bad?
Rant sports put out an article stating that the 49ers are letting down our fans for not cutting Brooks because the woman who originally accused Ray Mac of rape until video proved she was a "willing participant" has accused Brooks of inappropriate touching even though she hung out at Ray Macs house a full day after the supposed rape and inappropriate touching.
It's getting to the point where any player who is accused of anything by a woman (no matter how scandalous she may be) should be banned from the game.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Rant sports put out an article stating that the 49ers are letting down our fans for not cutting Brooks because the woman who originally accused Ray Mac of rape until video proved she was a "willing participant" has accused Brooks of inappropriate touching even though she hung out at Ray Macs house a full day after the supposed rape and inappropriate touching.
It's getting to the point where any MAN who is accused of anything by a woman (no matter how scandalous she may be) should go straight to Jail.
FTFY

I'm seeing another increase in "Activists" (guess what type) who feel this way.

Sad, but true.
Share 49ersWebzone