LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

49er Petition: "Keep Gold in the jersey" an edit to the Alternate Uni's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That'll never happen. They've already mass produced millions and are under contract lol
Signed!
Leave it how it is. its just an alternate
lol you actually think a petition is going to make them stop the mass production of the current black jerseys? Do you know how much money they would have to eat?

The players designed this jersey, and the team allowed it. This is how its going to be.

I dont really think it looks much better with gold trim anyways. Its already ruined by being black. At least the way it is now is simplistic.
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 6, 2015 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol you actually think a petition is going to make them stop the mass production of the current black jerseys? Do you know how much money they would have to eat?

The players designed this jersey, and the team allowed it. This is how its going to be.

They can make/edit alternates for future years. It's a done deal for this season, but there's no reason not to provide constructive feedback for new alts in the future (see also: more revenue for the team).
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
doing a black center stripe on the helmet ties the black in pretty well, too.

but didn't they say the helmet cannot be altered?

They can make/edit alternates for future years. It's a done deal for this season, but there's no reason not to provide constructive feedback for new alts in the future (see also: more revenue for the team).

Unless the current black jerseys arent selling, they wont change a thing. They probably wont ever even see that petition.

Black is not a 49ers color, and is an ugly uniform choice regardless of gold outlining. They went through a whole process of designing these, and arent going to go back on their final approval just because a couple thousand fans want gold trim on the numbers.

If were going to start a petition, start one to bring back the Quentin font.

Unless the current black jerseys arent selling, they wont change a thing. They probably wont ever even see that petition.

Black is not a 49ers color, and is an ugly uniform choice regardless of gold outlining. They went through a whole process of designing these, and arent going to go back on their final approval just because a couple thousand fans want gold trim on the numbers.

If were going to start a petition, start one to bring back the Quentin font.

black has always been a very subtle part of our uniforms for a decent amount of time now. and we're talking about an edit. not stopping production. NFL needs at least 1 year notice.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
doing a black center stripe on the helmet ties the black in pretty well, too.

but didn't they say the helmet cannot be altered?

can't swap helmets, but decals are a different story, iirc.
Changes everything

Although i agree, it can't happen financially or probably legally due to contracts with nike
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Going to buy a gold paint marker with the jersey if I ever get one and fix it.

LOL. I signed it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
how about a petition to make york sell the team.
so much better!!
Originally posted by susweel:
how about a petition to make york sell the team.

Right.

"Ya know what? I'm making millions and live the NFL owner lifestyle...but fans don't like me. I quit".
Share 49ersWebzone