LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

NFL Power Rankings - Post Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491129/article/nfl-power-rankings-patriots-reclaim-top-spot-with-stellar-draft

Really...25th? They have the pathetic Bills, Jets, Bears & Vikings in front of us. I know i should ignore these but com'mon man, give us a little love. We aren't that bad, are we?
They wrote this about the Seahawks

But former K-State star Tyler Lockett could contribute right away. Here's hoping Darrell Bevell thinks he's more aggressive to the ball than Ricardo Lockette.

Welcome, to the Dark Ages. Time to accept it already.
25th Zona is 4th and Texas is 15th....smh
Originally posted by verb1der:

I don't get your posting, its like a form subliminal trolling.
The dark ages were when we typically went 3-13/5-10
I highly doubt we go under .500 this season. Too much talent on this team to fall that far
Originally posted by Chico:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491129/article/nfl-power-rankings-patriots-reclaim-top-spot-with-stellar-draft

Really...25th? They have the pathetic Bills, Jets, Bears & Vikings in front of us. I know i should ignore these but com'mon man, give us a little love. We aren't that bad, are we?

We have to prove ourselves worthy of a better spot. I see this team stumbling out of the gate and by mid season we will be at least in the middle of the pack.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

We have to prove ourselves worthy of a better spot. I see this team stumbling out of the gate and by mid season we will be at least in the middle of the pack.

didn't they just go .500 with much more talent?
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

didn't they just go .500 with much more talent?
Oh and you know, 20 players on injured reserve and drama amplified by the media, but yeah other then that they had a chance. If they're healthy this season do you truly believe they are lower then .500?

While I don't really care about these kind of rankings how do teams like Carolina, Texans,Eagles, Bills,Jets,Falcons and Bears rank higher?

What have they proven in regards to be worthy of their spots? Carolina was awful last season,and all the other team's minus the Falcons have zero at QB. The Falcons are a mess all over the board.

Doesn't make sense to me...SF went 8-8 with 10 starters on IR in the NFC West and had awful game planing.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 5, 2015 at 11:57 AM ]
You can't reason the 49ers into a better spot in the power rankings. It is what it is.

Originally posted by AmpLee:

Why? Because some hack at ESPN says so? Please, dude. Parroting opinions of the media (who also use faulty logic) to support your negative viewpoint is not evidence, it's just lazy. "See, this guy believes we suck, so it must be so."

It's not just ESPN but everyone outside of this forum who agree that we're going to have some down years.

The rankings they gave us when we had Singletary was right
The ranking they gave us when we had Harbaugh was right
The ranking they're giving us now..sounds about right!
You can't reason the 49ers into a better spot in the power rankings. It is what it is.

sure you can...they are better than 7 of those teams.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Why? Because some hack at ESPN says so? Please, dude. Parroting opinions of the media (who also use faulty logic) to support your negative viewpoint is not evidence, it's just lazy. "See, this guy believes we suck, so it must be so."

It's not just ESPN but everyone outside of this forum who agree that we're going to have some down years.

The rankings they gave us when we had Singletary was right
The ranking they gave us when we had Harbaugh was right
The ranking they're giving us now..sounds about right!
Let this be added fuel to the fire under their asses to achieve a better ranking.

Agreed, lots of unknowns on both sides of the ball.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

sure you can...they are better than 7 of those teams.

I don't write the power ranking, you don't either. It is what it is. for now
Share 49ersWebzone