There are 191 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
AD might our best Oline player, seriously. He is that dominant in the run game. Our offense was night and day when he came back from injury at the end of the season.

Why is his attitude bad? He didnt like roman, no one on here does so now he is supposed to be all cute about it when he leaves? Nothing he has done in my opinion has shown he is not a team guy. If anything I really like his attitude, we need some mean people on our team and AD is a bad MOFO.

some of us tried to tell you guys about roman after the super bowl
davis and trents daughter tried to tell you guys about roman last year
all you can do is try

I lost faith in Roman a little late, ill admit it. About week 4 of 2013. We saw flashes in 2012, and I blamed jimmie smith for making a flagrant holding play. But then 2013 showed just how bad our offense was from a scheming stand point. It was pretty obvious roman and harbaugh's offense wasnt well liked by some of the players, front office, and of course the fans.

Oh and while I think Trenton Brown can be great, lets pump the brakes on anointing this guy. We always get infatuated with a player just to be disappointed. He has a lot of vets in front of him, and the only way he starts is due to injury. In 2016 I can see him battling it out for the RG spot doe.
[ Edited by philosoraptor on Jun 1, 2015 at 10:50 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I lost faith in Roman a little late, ill admit it. About week 4 of 2013. We saw flashes in 2012, and I blamed jimmie smith for making a flagrant holding play. But then 2013 showed just how bad our offense was from a scheming stand point. It was pretty obvious roman and harbaugh's offense wasnt well liked by some of the players, front office, and of course the fans.

Oh and while I think Trenton Brown can be great, lets pump the brakes on anointing this guy. We always get infatuated with a player just to be disappointed. He has a lot of vets in front of him, and the only way he starts is due to injury. In 2016 I can see him battling it out for the RG spot doe.

agree about brown,, while he is a little ways away from achieving korey sheets and nate davis status on the web zone,, lets see what he does against someone other than his own team mates in a may camp. of course you give him pre season reps, practice reps and do some seasoning in order to prepare him for down the road
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
the minicamp HOFer lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Could Trent Brown be last year's Seantrelle Henderson of the Buffalo Bills??
he will join okoye on the practice squad,,,,, that is if okoye is lucky to get that far
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I think he's too talented and well liked by the management to go practice squad, with Boone and AD being jerks, Staley maybe on the down side of his PRIME, I think Trenton goes on IR to keep him safe from other teams..

... especially against those Voltures from the Northwest!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I think he's too talented and well liked by the management to go practice squad, with Boone and AD being jerks, Staley maybe on the down side of his PRIME, I think Trenton goes on IR to keep him safe from other teams..

where is this davis being a jerk stuff come from? staley is past his prime?. like i said, there are alot of people that have to generate or create drama . sheesh

I could see him beating out a guy like looney for a roster spot due to pure talent and the fact that we have pears and martin as a possible back up on the inside. I think he makes the roster as the swing tackle, ala Jonathan "Downey soft" Martin last year. Once staley is gone I could see AD slide over to LT and Trenton be the RT.
I get it, bad idea. I am just not happy that AD isn't with his team. He needs to be at OTA's learning the new scheme. I hope he proves me wrong and flat out dominates this season.

I could see him beating out a guy like looney for a roster spot due to pure talent and the fact that we have pears and martin as a possible back up on the inside. I think he makes the roster as the swing tackle, ala Jonathan "Downey soft" Martin last year. Once staley is gone I could see AD slide over to LT and Trenton be the RT.

You can't put a guy on IR unless he is actually hurt. I do think that we will replace someone already on the team. If Boone can make it as an UDFA, don't see why a more talented kid like Brown with traits that can't be taught.
Trent Brown is fighting for a roster spot not the starting job

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

If he is (starting spot), that is a bad sign, I do hope to see his girth employed in jumbo packages and special teams. Hope that he ousts a player that is not a starter but currently a journey man backup.
Originally posted by WildBill:

If he is (starting spot), that is a bad sign, I do hope to see his girth employed in jumbo packages and special teams. Hope that he ousts a player that is not a starter but currently a journey man backup.

well the only journeyman backup on the Oline is Pears
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we should cut anthony davis. all he's done is badmouth the organization. plus, brown is clearly better.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we should cut anthony davis. all he's done is badmouth the organization. plus, brown is clearly better.

this is hall of shame ish right here
Originally posted by WildBill:

well the only journeyman backup on the Oline is Pears

Looney
Share 49ersWebzone