There are 233 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Looks like he's down 15-20 lbs. Starting to look the part of an elite tackle.

Hell yeah!

Big boy getting out in space
Well, glad I finally got some more guys that recognize an incredible athlete and not just a big man. In Trent's last few games he played as good as an OT could play, and nobody seemed to notice. But ya'll keep away...he's my man...and has been since last two games he started in 2015. This is a monster of a man who just happens to be a superb athlete. In fact "superb athlete" should precede his enormous size. Something of note: last yr's "run and run" O that the chipster ran, if you noted, fast as it was, Trent was always right there. I've noted before that besides dunking a basketball, Trent is light on his feet. Put that together with his pancake blocks, his picture book wipeouts at the 2nd level, and you are looking at a NFL all pro either this yr or next. Finally he is going to be hard to miss. Also played two games at LT last yr, and did quite well, thank you.

According to Von Miller during the PS 2 day scrimmages with Denver last yr, "he just threw me around like a rag doll" or something like that. He did mention "nobody had ever thrown him around like that". As I recall, Von Miller did beat him a couple times, but no question, the battle was won by Trent. Fair praise from the best pass rusher out there.

So, with the run,run O of Chip last yr, which Trent did fine with, when Kyle's ZBS is put in play, look for Trent to eat it up. Of course we had a few uninformed 9er fans posting that Trent should be traded for a better ZBS OT, this yr, but they obviously had never seen Trent and his play under Chip. If a 350 lb man can do that, he is just going to eat up ZBS.

Had to laugh at GM John, when asked first few days of OTAs, who surprised him ....he said Trent. He was just amazed a guy that big could be such a great athlete.

My man, Trenton
Hate to ask, but who is the guy next to him in the pic where Trenton doesn't fit in all the photo?
His personal trainer.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hell yeah!

Dang, can't believe he's slimmed down like that.

With Trenton, Joe S, the Zut, Josh, the Beads, or Kilgore, fusco, Gilliam...anybody like to make a little wager this is NOT the 27th rated OL in the league? It will take awhile, but this OL will be as big a surprise as our front 7...and it is all going to happen this yr.
His personal trainer.

Thanks , Hero...whatever he is paying him, it has been well worth it. Trenton is going to make that trainer famous...he ought to be paying Trent. After this, he is going to be hard to get an appointment with.
Extreme Violence

You want some too!?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 28, 2017 at 8:23 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
But ya'll keep away...he's my man...

My man, Trenton

You're the best, doc!
In all honesty, NC also noted Trenton's marked improvements across the board, and it was sometime back. I wasn't the only one...maybe the most persistent, but not the only one. Other guys have noted him to.. But did I think he would ever turn out this good and keep on progressing? Well, I hoped, but never thot it would be to this level...and I don't think he is near where he is going to get to.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hell yeah!

I honestly couldn't tell the difference between 355 and 335, and I've rarely seen the guy when he isn't in pads. But I'll take your word for it.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Well, glad I finally got some more guys that recognize an incredible athlete and not just a big man. In Trent's last few games he played as good as an OT could play, and nobody seemed to notice. But ya'll keep away...he's my man...and has been since last two games he started in 2015. This is a monster of a man who just happens to be a superb athlete. In fact "superb athlete" should precede his enormous size. Something of note: last yr's "run and run" O that the chipster ran, if you noted, fast as it was, Trent was always right there. I've noted before that besides dunking a basketball, Trent is light on his feet. Put that together with his pancake blocks, his picture book wipeouts at the 2nd level, and you are looking at a NFL all pro either this yr or next. Finally he is going to be hard to miss. Also played two games at LT last yr, and did quite well, thank you.

According to Von Miller during the PS 2 day scrimmages with Denver last yr, "he just threw me around like a rag doll" or something like that. He did mention "nobody had ever thrown him around like that". As I recall, Von Miller did beat him a couple times, but no question, the battle was won by Trent. Fair praise from the best pass rusher out there.

So, with the run,run O of Chip last yr, which Trent did fine with, when Kyle's ZBS is put in play, look for Trent to eat it up. Of course we had a few uninformed 9er fans posting that Trent should be traded for a better ZBS OT, this yr, but they obviously had never seen Trent and his play under Chip. If a 350 lb man can do that, he is just going to eat up ZBS.

Had to laugh at GM John, when asked first few days of OTAs, who surprised him ....he said Trent. He was just amazed a guy that big could be such a great athlete.

My man, Trenton

I've also been on his bandwagon for some time.

IMO, he'll be a standout Tackle this year for us.
T Browns always had those fast feet.

Will they be even faster now?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
it's all about balance fellas.. all about balance ..
This is an awesome thread to go back and read from the beginning...esp.the talk of Anthony Davis.

Brown flat out schooled him and sent his b***h ass ego home with his tail between his legs and holding up a white flag and we've never heard from him again (on Twitter).
Share 49ersWebzone