LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Trades?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Baalke has been very proactive this season with free agency and the draft. Now that they have shaped the roster, will Baalke do any trades to fill in positions of need?
[ Edited by Butter on May 3, 2015 at 8:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Butter:
Baalke has been very proactive this season with free agency and the draft. Now that they have shaped the roster, will Baalke do any trades to fill in positions of need?
highly doubtful

Maybe FA from preseason cuts
FA. As usual.
Yeah im surprised on lack of CB picked up and ILB
Originally posted by Butter:

Who knows w/Trent!

BUT if the newly drafted Punter works out, who BTW can kick FG, maybe he trades Dawson or lee or Both??
Wouldn't be suprised if they bring in Briggs after May 12th. Then he won't count against comps for the draft next year.
If Pinion can beat out Lee, then I would have to think that Lee could possibly net us something in a deal from someone. Perhaps we could get a 7th round pick in next years draft? Dawson needs to take a pay cut, or we should probably cut him, and sign someone off the scrap heap on a 1 year deal at a fraction of what Dawson would have made this year.
I can see Patton getting beat for a roster spot so maybe Baalke tries to trade him?

Also could see Lemonier getting traded for a 7th, maybe a 6th round pick.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I can see Patton getting beat for a roster spot so maybe Baalke tries to trade him?

Lemoniere for sure
BAckup QB, blaine gets cut.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Lemoniere for sure
Share 49ersWebzone