There are 250 users in the forums

who are you the most excited about?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • HERN
  • Veteran
I can't wait to see Pop Tartt. Many people compare him to Kam but looking at His scouting report, I see more of a Dashon Goldson. He's definitely going too be a force on special teams.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Andra:
I hear you. I think we might find out about our coaches also. Can they develop the potential?

Exactly, we got a ton of potential this draft. A ton.... it's going to be very interesting what the coaches do with it. Baalke got them the talent it's up to them now to make him look good.

we got backs who can catch out of the back field,, i assume the coaches will make use of this,,, finally
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Smelter and the mammoth, late-round OL Trenton Brown.

probably won't see Smelter next season. Brown looks like a real bruiser.

Yup, totally aware of that...was thinking more long-term, which really goes for this entire draft class if you think about it.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on May 2, 2015 at 4:17 PM ]
yup, cc, but just in case they forgot while harb was here, we got another.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Yup, totally aware of that...was thinking more long-term, which really goes for this entire draft class if you think about it.
we were lucky that from 2011 to 2013 we did not have to think long term much, we rode the coat tails of vets ,, but now we need a infusion of youth for now and in the future. on friday night for 20 minutes i was really upset about the safety pick and now it is one of my most favorite picks,, i know he will help right away in special teams and i bet he is a better back up now than dahl is.. plus he has two guys in front of him , just like our new wide out does,,,,, that will be outstanding mentors to him.
also none of these guys are bad people,,, i bet the haters are really upset they were unable to trot out their WIN WITH CLASS blather the last three days
smelter davis
I'm excited to see frank gore in indy
A new GM
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
A new GM

THIS X 1 MILLION!!
smelter davis

Originally posted by cciowa:

we were lucky that from 2011 to 2013 we did not have to think long term much, we rode the coat tails of vets ,, but now we need a infusion of youth for now and in the future. on friday night for 20 minutes i was really upset about the safety pick and now it is one of my most favorite picks,, i know he will help right away in special teams and i bet he is a better back up now than dahl is.. plus he has two guys in front of him , just like our new wide out does,,,,, that will be outstanding mentors to him.
also none of these guys are bad people,,, i bet the haters are really upset they were unable to trot out their WIN WITH CLASS blather the last three days

Definitely love that we stayed away from red-flag characters and stuck with good guys that are also big, fast and mean on the field.
Helter Smelter

• Andra
  • Veteran
Definitely love that we stayed away from red-flag characters and stuck with good guys that are also big, fast and mean on the field.

me too
Dres Anderson
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Noone.
Share 49ersWebzone