LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

RB Mike Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
Mike Davis is turning into Kendal Hunter. Hunter never really played well in games but managed to stick around for years, mostly due to injury.

M Davis stunk it up up to this point but will magically get better the more time he loses to injury.
come on, that is not true man,, hunter was very very very good in games, come on. just terrible to compare hunter to davis in my opinion
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Still feel bad for the Kid, seems real nice.

hope he fully recovers soon. and is back into the training.

He's Hayne's best mate on the squad I believe.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by fister30:
Mike Davis is turning into Kendal Hunter. Hunter never really played well in games but managed to stick around for years, mostly due to injury.

M Davis stunk it up up to this point but will magically get better the more time he loses to injury.
come on, that is not true man,, hunter was very very very good in games, come on. just terrible to compare hunter to davis in my opinion

People have some horrible memories. Kendall Hunter was a damn good back up that couldn't stay healthy. I still wish I could've seen Hunter in a 3 - 4 game stretch where he got 20 carries a game.
He is back.... im guessing he will suit up for the game... hope it gets some reps and does something
This is great news! He needs to show something tomorrow,
Glad he's back. It's a shame he got hurt....had a great opportunity to establish himself. Hopefully he gets a ton of carries tomorrow so we can see what we have.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners418:
Glad he's back. It's a shame he got hurt....had a great opportunity to establish himself. Hopefully he gets a ton of carries tomorrow so we can see what we have.

More likely they will ease him into it after such a long time off with limited practice. Wish him all the best though, tough break would have driven him up the wall crazy
Wish the 49ers would got Daid Johnson but i figured he'd be gone by the 4th round and was. I also like David Cobb that the Titans got but i havn't seen or heard too much from him.
Maybe he's been hurt all year? Now that he's back, maybe he can run with the explosiveness and elusiveness expected from an UDFA running back. Baalke and his love of wasting draft choices on South Carolina running backs. Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me.
[ Edited by Follower on Jan 2, 2016 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Follower:
Maybe he's been hurt all year? Now that he's back, maybe he can run with the explosiveness and elusiveness expected from an UDFA running back. Baalke and his love of wasting draft choices on South Carolina running backs. Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me.

But Baalke has been fooling all of us including himself since the 2012 Draft and forward.

He gets "credit" for 2011 only. The populist agenda is to credit him too for 2010 because McCloughan was a rip eye and left the team before that draft. No freaking way does Baalke gravy train that reasonable draft. I'll take McCloughan drunk off his ass over a Baalke and his love for acquiring 6th round garbage picks, wrecked knee projects, and his love for South Carolina running backs. Funny how the agenda seeks to ban or discredit anyone who actually sees the truth.
The agenda? Why do you refer to it as some secret organization?
I just hope he can get 1 carry for 3 yards to get him over the 1 yard per carry hump.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Still feel bad for the Kid, seems real nice.

hope he fully recovers soon. and is back into the training.

He's Hayne's best mate on the squad I believe.

Thought Hayne was roomies with Hyde ?
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
If he stinks it up again in the last game with an AV 1 yard per carry how much pressure he be under to be cut?

I know he is a high draft pick and all, but 1 yard per carry
Share 49ersWebzone