LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

RB Mike Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Trade interest? Was somebody going to trade us lunch for him?
Had like one good preseason run, I can remember from last year.
Not surprising to say the least. With so many backs now on this roster handpicked by the new regime, Davis had one heck of an uphill battle to make the team.
Nice! Before any sheds a tear, here are his averages:
1.7 YPC in 2015
2.6 YPC in 2016

Guys off the street had better YPC, we played them behind the same line and Davis was worse. Absolutely NO idea who would trade for him, sounds like niners put out BS buzz about 'trades for Davis' and now that is getting regurgitated.

Might be one of the worse 4th round RBs of all time?
[ Edited by donalddole on May 4, 2017 at 11:22 AM ]
And there it is. Down to 90.

It's on!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Search function is your friend

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/182266-49er-rb-mike-davis
Jeff Deeney‏ @PFF_Jeff 4m4 minutes agoMore

Davis averaged a dismal 1.4 yards per carry after contact over his two years. #49ers

I'm pleased we moved on from him now rather than let him take snaps away from Williams, Bibbs and Breida
Originally posted by Jcool:
Search function is your friend

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/182266-49er-rb-mike-davis

Apologies, not that it really matters this thread and his thread are goners very shortly much like the man himself.
Good. FO continues to cut bait with all the underachievers.
Two Baalke picked running backs cut on the same day..Kelvin Taylor by Seattle too

Merged the two Mike Davis threads. Will leave the thread in NT for a bit, then move it to NFL talk.
Wow, they are not f**king around. I'm guessing Harris is on deck with his Crisco greased up hands.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Merged the two Mike Davis threads. Will leave the thread in NT for a bit, then move it to NFL talk.

Lame. So tired of this 'one thread for everything' board. Still waiting for the day I open the forum and see just one single thread called "49ers"
Originally posted by donalddole:
Lame. So tired of this 'one thread for everything' board. Still waiting for the day I open the forum and see just one single thread called "49ers"

How many threads do you think we need for Mike Davis?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Wow, they are not f**king around. I'm guessing Harris is on deck with his Crisco greased up hands.

lol yup. I kinda like Harris but he stands little chance to make the roster now with all these new additions.
Share 49ersWebzone