LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

49er TE Blake Bell

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WildBill:
Why are people are so quick to want to cut or trade someone before the preseason , let's just wait and see what happens, everything in the past, is just that, in the past. New year and new system and the possibility of breaking out. Not to mention injuries.

Fans are impatient. Hell even I want McD gone, but I think everyone gets a fresh start to see how they can do in Chip's offense.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Why are people are so quick to want to cut or trade someone before the preseason , let's just wait and see what happens, everything in the past, is just that, in the past. New year and new system and the possibility of breaking out. Not to mention injuries.

Fans are impatient. Hell even I want McD gone, but I think everyone gets a fresh start to see how they can do in Chip's offense.

Good call!

The terrible coaching scenario is over - I hope.
Anybody have any idea how Blake Bell is doing? It seems like no one has talked much about him.

As a 4th round pick it would be nice if he's able to develop and be a factor. Thanks.
Originally posted by Lurker:
Anybody have any idea how Blake Bell is doing? It seems like no one has talked much about him.

As a 4th round pick it would be nice if he's able to develop and be a factor. Thanks.

Watch any long run off tackle and you'll most likely see Bell. He's been targeted a few times in the passing game.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Seems as though he's had a quiet preseason. Hoping he would be making some noise by now.

Hard to make noise when you're playing behind Celek and McD

Seems as though he's had a quiet preseason. Hoping he would be making some noise by now.

Hamm getting in the mix too
I just like the set of Tiller/AD. Brown....with Bell split out a few steps. Now that is an end to run around...or thru.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
his NUMBERS been called slow the last two games... either that or the QB just ain't getting the read on him..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

that is why miller will be cut in my opinion.. bell celek and vance are better than he is
Originally posted by cciowa:

that is why miller will be cut in my opinion.. bell celek and vance are better than he is

Watch as Seattle picks him up, converts him back into a fullback, and uses him against us......
[ Edited by ninerAxe on Aug 25, 2016 at 6:16 PM ]

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerAxe:

Watch as Seattle picks him up, converts him back into a fullback, and uses him against us......
so what. i never spend any time or energy on where players go once they leave us. if they do not fit here they do not fit and we can not control where they go or what happens to them or be scared that they may come back to bite us.. i think the goal is getting back to a point where we can beat the browns rams and raiders before we deal with seattle in my opinion
so what. i never spend any time or energy on where players go once they leave us. if they do not fit here they do not fit and we can not control where they go or what happens to them or be scared that they may come back to bite us.. i think the goal is getting back to a point where we can beat the browns rams and raiders before we deal with seattle in my opinion

It's a good point.
I am waiting for the trick play where Blake Bell throws a pass.
dude wow
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
YOU know, it would not be a bad idea if KELLY allows Blake to compete with Driskel for the 3rd string QB position.. we already know Bell is backing up someone at the TE position, why not see if he can beat out Driskel playing QB..

This would be great because it saves us a spot, and he'll always be dressed (insurance) and best of all, he ran a similar SPREAD OPTION OFFENSE at Oklahoma.. he was a punisher .. a bigger TEBOW when he first came into that scene!!
Share 49ersWebzone