LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Another Baalke 3rd round bust. Why am I not surprised?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Fined for the horse collar tackle on Russel Wilson. Thoughts?
If it is a standard to fine players for horse collar tackle, then I'm ok with it.
I know the dude slumming but yall going way out of bounds trying to bring up Lemon as if he wasn't a total waste of a draft pick as well.
Given that our defense sucks all over the place, I would strongly assume that young guys like Eli struggle due to coaching rather than lack of talent. Just a guess.
Originally posted by communist:
Given that our defense sucks all over the place, I would strongly assume that young guys like Eli struggle due to coaching rather than lack of talent. Just a guess.

I am not so sure about that. You have to flash some type of playmaking ability. I've seen it from Quinton Patton, Vance McDonald, Arik Armstead, etc. I suppose Patton and McDonald are a little more comparable since neither were first round picks. But the fact is, it's year 3. Has Eli Harold ever done anything to make you think this guy has it?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I am not so sure about that. You have to flash some type of playmaking ability. I've seen it from Quinton Patton, Vance McDonald, Arik Armstead, etc. I suppose Patton and McDonald are a little more comparable since neither were first round picks. But the fact is, it's year 3. Has Eli Harold ever done anything to make you think this guy has it?

Yr three for Eli? He was a rookie last yr.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I thought he was drafted in 2014.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I thought he was drafted in 2014.

3rd round pick last yr
Corey Lemonier ver 2.0
f**k this guy. Bust

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Corey Lemonier ver 2.0

Lemonier has better numbers....
Doing nothing.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Corey Lemonier ver 2.0

LMAO, I was just about to post this.
Straight BUST
Just went back and reread the first 10 pages of Eli...amazing how we all looked at him back then. Like they say, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....well, it's probably a ...And now you can just about say the same things about Eli . Sure looked in good shape in TC, but it is looking more and more like he was a very good college player and that didn't translate into being a pro. Injuries didn't help, but result is the same. Dang it.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 3, 2016 at 7:22 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone