LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 378 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Good quickness by Eli on the loop. A lot of credit to Dial for occupying the LG and LT.

Also liked the way he got below the OL shoulder pads and sqeezed through to dive at the QBs feet!

Looks like Lemonade would've made it too had he not tripped over Okoye's? feet.

Strong and fast

I hope Harold starts to pick things up quickly, having his sort of quickness out on the field, particularly against a team like Seattle would be a huge plus.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I hope Harold starts to pick things up quickly, having his sort of quickness out on the field, particularly against a team like Seattle would be a huge plus.

I've said before...the Anti-Wilson! LOL! Aldon, Brooks and Lynch were all too big to catch the nimble nat...but Harold has the body control and quickness to change direction with Wilson...I hope! I could see him replacing Brooks or Lynch on passing downs.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I've said before...the Anti-Wilson! LOL! Aldon, Brooks and Lynch were all too big to catch the nimble nat...but Harold has the body control and quickness to change direction with Wilson...I hope! I could see him replacing Brooks or Lynch on passing downs.

I think Harold would replace Brooks on passing downs. Lynch at this stage is better than Brooks and getting better.
Looking at old college and pro tape of of Lynch, he seems to operate very well on the left side.
While Harold's first step and quickness would do well on the right side.

Lemonier should never see the field on obvious passing downs.
[ Edited by FunkNinerFlex on Sep 11, 2015 at 4:53 PM ]
Looks like Lemonier's ceiling might be Parys Haralson, which isn't bad.

I think Brooks still has the ability to play three downs, but Harold should be able to bring some energy whenever Brooks/Lynch need a breather.
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
I think Harold would replace Brooks on passing downs. Lynch at this stage is better than Brooks and getting better.
Looking at old college and pro tape of of Lynch, he seems to operate very well on the left side.
While Harold's first step and quickness would do well on the right side.

Lemonier should never see the field on obvious passing downs.

Probably true as they have been playing Brooks on the right side, if I'm not mistaken.
I really thought he was going to help us out this yr but i guess he still isn't good enough i mean if Lemonade gets the starting nod over you guess u still aren't good enough to be out there.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I really thought he was going to help us out this yr but i guess he still isn't good enough i mean if Lemonade gets the starting nod over you guess u still aren't good enough to be out there.

Maybe it's a bit too early. But I am excited to see him get some shots this game.

Also how I took the starting news.

So much hype fail.

This Guy Eli Harold needs to play more and more. He is gonna be a good pass rusher hopefully. This is one of Baalke's better picks and its nice since he somehow fell to the 3rd round. He needs to bring the pressure. Play him Tomsula play him.
Hope he gets to see the field more this week & makes some plays

Lemonier actually had a good game vs the Packers. I think a lot of it comes down to experience. Hopefully Harold sees some snaps this weekend.
No Brooks tonight, hope to see more of Harold in passing situations.
  • Ike49
Harold should get more time tonight, can't wait to see him flying around out there!
Share 49ersWebzone