LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Love it!! If I made a mock I would have this guy go 1st round... Enjoyed the tape
Good Player but Lynch and Aldon and Ahmad and Lemier say Hello.
  • mr_P
looks like lemonier's time is up. good riddance.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Defense all day

We bout beating teams up this year.

Here's my personal take: Either there has been tremendous improvement across the board in the offense department from Kap or Tomsula thinks we had all the talent these last few years and it was all roman who was holding us back. Thats all these 3 picks have said to me.

If this is not the case, maybe tomsula sees hyde as a great back and just predicts we will run it down other teams throats all day.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lucky_49:
our offense is gonna suck this year lol

Nope, no more Roman. We're golden, book it.
  • bors
  • Veteran
wow let's get it on.... I do not know anything about this guy except that he started getting some hype the closer the draft came mad dog likes it I like it
Chris Long,"steal of the draft"
we do have a great history of 3rd round picks so this does have a lot of good signs
Eli Harold > Nate Orchard all day
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Good Player but Lynch and Aldon and Ahmad and Lemier say Hello.

Lemonhead says bye

Originally posted by mr_P:
looks like lemonier's time is up. good riddance.

Crossed my mind.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Defense all day

We bout beating teams up this year.

Here's my personal take: Either there has been tremendous improvement across the board in the offense department from Kap or Tomsula thinks we had all the talent these last few years and it was all roman who was holding us back. Thats all these 3 picks have said to me.

If this is not the case, maybe tomsula sees hyde as a great back and just predicts we will run it down other teams throats all day.

I think the team believes the offense is actually in pretty good shape and talented. Before Borland and Willis retired, I thought the Niners were going to look at trading up for a receiver. After all the chaos this offseason, I'm betting that completely altered the draft strategy. This draft seems all about rebuilding depth on the defensive side of the ball.

There is enough young talent on the offensive side of the ball for another year. The defense is beginning to age especially in the front seven. This draft isn't flashy, but I think it makes sense from this standpoint.
[ Edited by JoeBart324 on May 1, 2015 at 7:40 PM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran

If we get healthy at OL we gonna be ready on offense
maybe we'll cut brooks
Share 49ersWebzone