LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Eli unlike Brown has no value in this league. He burns his bridges here that might be his NFL career...
Toomer or Attaochu takes his spot?
I don't understand how this guy gets a chance with the 49ers and I can't get a call back. I, too, am a s**tty football player.
They should trade him for a 7th and draft a really raw rusher. At least that guy would be a blank slate to work with vs. a tangled slinky.
What's up with the ramped up level of hate for the busted book of Eli Harold?
  • bors
  • Veteran
Looks like he will be around for at least another season

Wonder how pita chips is coming along from last year ?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Eli unlike Brown has no value in this league. He burns his bridges here that might be his NFL career...

You might be right.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Niners must be really serious about him playing Leo, maybe they'll still draft sweat. It's going to be the Eli show. A really disappointing draft
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He may be reading his own book in here and realizing how much he blows...

Perhaps now he'll practice / train like an obsessed madman and resurrect his career

OR

Get traded/cut #VERY #SOON
Originally posted by RumphSteak:
Toomer or Attaochu takes his spot?

according to my chargers friend, Attaochu is a glass man, so don't count on him that much

The book survives lol.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
The book survives lol.

He has dirty info on someone
At this point, with Foster and Warner, Harold simply needs to stop the run on 1st maybe 2nd downs. Is a Sam even used in a Cover 3? Isn't it pretty much 2 Mike types, 1 Will, and a SS?
[ Edited by Joecool on May 1, 2018 at 7:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
At this point, with Foster and Warner, Harold simply needs to stop the run on 1st maybe 2nd downs. Is a Sam even used in a Cover 3? Isn't it pretty much 2 Mike types, 1 Will, and a SS?

Yeah and he does that pretty well. He's a decent football player. I guess they are okay with being decent at the SAM spot. Hopefully Foster and Warner are studs at the MIKE & WILL spots
  • bvc49
  • Veteran
How is he still on the team? Seriously. Which play are they looking at as the determining factor. I can't think of a single play where he stood out or was the difference maker
Share 49ersWebzone