LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy isn't gone yet?
Close this book. This mother f**ker can't read.
Gross. Chris Kiffin better be a miracle worker. Eli needs a lot of work.

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 28, 2018 at 9:24 AM ]
Who needs ziggy when u have eli
Originally posted by Heroism:

Originally posted by pdizo916:

He's blind.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He's blind.

since lynch can do no wrong. i will assume people are already preparing to praise the resigning of eli to the hill when we predictably will resign him

Hate this news

Re-arranging chairs on titanic

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Re-arranging chairs on titanic

This is why we'll always be mediocre at best. Ugh i hope im wrong.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
This is why we'll always be mediocre at best. Ugh i hope im wrong.

this makes no sense at all. i may not know the names but there is someone out there either free agent or draft than can come in here and play better.. this guy was supposed to be the second coming of brooks and that is why we cut brooks. and had the team shove eli down our throats even though most of us can see he is woefully inadequate. its like they refuse to admit a mistake or a error in judgement and will still try to find a place for him and aa despite the fact they have been garbage for us since they have been on this team
Dude sucks dick. I don't know what Lynch sees in this Baalke castoff. Not good in college. Not good in the pros.
Originally posted by cciowa:
this makes no sense at all. i may not know the names but there is someone out there either free agent or draft than can come in here and play better.. this guy was supposed to be the second coming of brooks and that is why we cut brooks. and had the team shove eli down our throats even though most of us can see he is woefully inadequate. its like they refuse to admit a mistake or a error in judgement and will still try to find a place for him and aa despite the fact they have been garbage for us since they have been on this team

Its funny and kind of strange when us fans can see that he doesnt have it, but the people who are paid to evaluate these players have no clue. Once again i hope im wrong and it ends up working out in a big way.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Well if Chris want's to be another Fart-sula position coach on the 49ers, he better make Eli serviceable in rushing the passer or he'll probably be replaced by somebody else.
Share 49ersWebzone