There are 271 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
can we replace him with pita please?

Or the new guy Marsh...anybody really...

I really do wonder when were gonna let Pita loose... Hope its this week. If he cost us the game then so be it ... .
close the book on this b*****d.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
close the book on this b*****d.

Seems to be alright in base but we just need more of a pass rush threat obviously.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
was never meant to play as an OLB ...
Originally posted by 9moon:

Maybe a mlb. He's pretty much useless though, I would just cut him if he's not a fa.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Maybe a mlb. He's pretty much useless though, I would just cut him if he's not a fa.

He has one more year..no harm in letting him compete next year,even if it's competing for a back up position.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The author really sucks
Never meant to play olb?... Wut?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Eli: good pass rusher against 2-3 star college tackles...

What's that have to do with the nfl?
Eli reminds me of the middle of my tooth; just a filler.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i get nuts everytime i see this thread bumped.. i can not stop posting when someone else bumps it. i lack mental toughness. i hate him. and i think there is great harm is letting him stick around as a back up. just like there is great harm, is having kilgore stick around for a back up.. please please lets grind up the trash like those two like eggshells down the garbage disposal
His biggest claim to fame is taking the knee with Kaep and Reid.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i get nuts everytime i see this thread bumped.. i can not stop posting when someone else bumps it. i lack mental toughness. i hate him. and i think there is great harm is letting him stick around as a back up. just like there is great harm, is having kilgore stick around for a back up.. please please lets grind up the trash like those two like eggshells down the garbage disposal
Couldn't agree more. You gotta show SOMETHING as a starter to be considered a quality backup. Example, Marquis Goodwin should be a quality backup receiver. Eli has shown us what? The only value in keeping him around is because he is under contract and there is an improbable chance he can be used in a trade. Otherwise, we are better off with a draft pick. Maybe we draft Jeff Holland and keep Eli around for his final season,,while Holland develops as a run defender.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Couldn't agree more. You gotta show SOMETHING as a starter to be considered a quality backup. Example, Marquis Goodwin should be a quality backup receiver. Eli has shown us what? The only value in keeping him around is because he is under contract and there is an improbable chance he can be used in a trade. Otherwise, we are better off with a draft pick. Maybe we draft Jeff Holland and keep Eli around for his final season,,while Holland develops as a run defender.

Bruh we don't even need Harold for that. Get him outta here
He'd get killed in the beginning of the movie.
Share 49ersWebzone