There are 249 users in the forums

The Jaquiski "Pop" Tartt Gonna Rip Your Face Off Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
How dope is this?

Tartt explaining to Crocker his specific assignments!

[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 24, 2018 at 11:06 AM ]
Think Tartt will start at SS or FS?

Colbert impressed at FS but I feel like he would be nasty at SS too.

Ward can lineup anywhere, but isn't long enough for the outside, and likely isn't durable enough to start at safety. Being in the slot w/Williams is probably a better spot if he's gonna stay on the field.
Originally posted by post_primitive:

Ward can lineup anywhere, but isn't long enough for the outside, and likely isn't durable enough to start at safety. Being in the slot w/Williams is probably a better spot if he's gonna stay on the field.

Tartt is a SS all the way. Excels up around the line of coverage but a decent option in coverage as well. Him coming on and stepping up made it possible for the team to move on from Reid.
  • thl408
Originally posted by post_primitive:

Tartt is a SS in this scheme, no doubt about it. It plays to his skillset - near the LoS for run support, play the underneath zones, occasionally man up on TEs.
Tartt tanked Frank.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Very excited for him and Colbert together
[ Edited by socalniner on Mar 24, 2018 at 1:45 PM ]
Change thread title to something less soft and corny.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

+1

Yea, agreed. Having any form of "toast" in your nickname when you are a DB is not something you really want. Just sayin
  • dj43
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You had to remind me of how much I hate those black uniforms.
Awesome.

[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 24, 2018 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

+1

• thl408
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Yea, agreed. Having any form of "toast" in your nickname when you are a DB is not something you really want. Just sayin
That was me when I was mod. Changed a number of thread titles. The 'Toasty' came from Mortal Kombat video game when you hit your opponent really hard, a guy would pop up and say "Toasty!". So I figured Pop Tart, Tartt hits hard, so therefore, toasty Pop Tartt. Main thing I was trying to get away from was having 10 threads with "Welcome Newest 49er (name)" since there can only be one 'newest 49er' at any given time.
Share 49ersWebzone