LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 375 users in the forums

The Jaquiski "Pop" Tartt Gonna Rip Your Face Off Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FL9er:

Dude can play anywhere. I couldn't be more excited about he and Colbert starting together. They are going to feed off each other big time!
Excited to see Tartt & Colbert knocking fools out next year in that secondary
  • thl408
Nice video. That guy knows what he is talking about. Wish he showed good and bad, but highlights are fun to watch. Can't wait to see more from Tartt. He matches up on TEs very well in coverage and seems very good near the LoS.
Originally posted by thl408:
Nice video. That guy knows what he is talking about. Wish he showed good and bad, but highlights are fun to watch. Can't wait to see more from Tartt. He matches up on TEs very well in coverage and seems very good near the LoS.

I was thinking of you while watching this. I know you said you were hoping to dive into Tartt's overall game if you got the time.
Tartt ranked as the #3 Safety. Wow
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755356-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-strong-safeties-of-2017-season
Originally posted by Dillesq:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755356-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-strong-safeties-of-2017-season

if he stays healthy next year, look out. Colbert and tartt could be a top tandem.
Originally posted by Dillesq:

People are recognizing the skills.

#BallerOnTheRise
very surprising
Originally posted by suckafree17:
very surprising

It is?
Tartt's a good dude, good for him getting some recognition.

Oh and, thank you Baalke

What a name but a great player nonetheless.
Originally posted by NCommand:
very surprising

It is?

Yeah, I think it is. A 3rd year player with a completely unnoteworthy first two years who played half the season for a 6-10 team rarely if ever shows up that high on rankings.

One can like Tartt as a player but still be surprised to see him show up there.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by NCommand:
very surprising

It is?

Yeah, I think it is. A 3rd year player with a completely unnoteworthy first two years who played half the season for a 6-10 team rarely if ever shows up that high on rankings.

One can like Tartt as a player but still be surprised to see him show up there.

True...just meant it's not a surprise to 49er fans who saw his game this year.
Excited for this entire defense to be healthy and a year into the scheme plus whatever free agents or draft picks, potential to be a top 10 squad IMO..
Originally posted by Niners99:
Colbert is here 3 more years, and is dirt cheap. He's the FS for sure. Ward can play CB, so he's worth keeping. That means they will either sign Reid and let Tartt walk after 2018, or let Reid walk now and resign Tartt.

You'd be happy paying 8.5 mil to have I.R. Ward back?

No chance.
Share 49ersWebzone