There are 330 users in the forums

Jacksonville Jaguar Arik Armstead-DT Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
anyone know what # he chose?
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by NCommand:
"It's fuel to the fire," Armstead said. "It's a little extra motivation. Everyone wants to prove people wrong, but it's not my main driving factor ... If people say good things about me, I try to prove them right. If they say bad things about me, I try to prove them wrong. For me, it's the people who don't have the knowledge about what I'm doing that can be a little frustrating. But it's OK. Everyone has an opinion. I've learned you can't control everyone's opinion."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494081/article/niners-arik-armstead-on-critics-fuel-to-the-fire

It sounds like he's DIRECTLY talking to a few fans here in NT.
Unfortunately, many of those "fans" will have no clue to what you're referring.

QFT...but at least we can chuckle about it.
"It's fuel to the fire," Armstead said. "It's a little extra motivation. Everyone wants to prove people wrong, but it's not my main driving factor ... If people say good things about me, I try to prove them right. If they say bad things about me, I try to prove them wrong. For me, it's the people who don't have the knowledge about what I'm doing that can be a little frustrating. But it's OK. Everyone has an opinion. I've learned you can't control everyone's opinion."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494081/article/niners-arik-armstead-on-critics-fuel-to-the-fire

QFT...but at least we can chuckle about it.

Here's hoping we can all look back and say...not since Cowboy...
Originally posted by 9moon:
anyone know what # he chose?

he uses #GrindMode a few times, to answer your question
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 15m15 minutes ago

Arik Armstead is not allowed to join 49ers workouts until June 11 — the last day of finals at Oregon and final day of mandatory minicamp.

2:21 PM - 26 May 2015 · Details
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this scrub needs to get his priorities straight.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 15m15 minutes ago

Arik Armstead is not allowed to join 49ers workouts until June 11 — the last day of finals at Oregon and final day of mandatory minicamp.

2:21 PM - 26 May 2015 · Details

this is old news tho.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Hahahahaha....what?

Ain't this the DAMN TRUTH
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This

f**k that school s**t he a first round pick.

Originally posted by susweel:

This

f**k that school s**t he a first round pick.

So now he is supposed to break NFL rules before he even plays a snap???

Then if he did you'd be questioning his brain functionality and why Baalke spent a first round pick on a guy that can't even follow basic NFL guidelines...

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hahahahaha....what?

I know, some of the sh*t people say. WOW, if someone had read that 60 years ago they would have thought the person who made that statement was dropped on their heads as a child. If anything I think he has his priorities straight, get his degree and then come to work.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hahahahaha....what?

I know, some of the sh*t people say. WOW, if someone had read that 60 years ago they would have thought the person who made that statement was dropped on their heads as a child. If anything I think he has his priorities straight, get his degree and then come to work.

I don't think he's getting his degree (he was drafted as a JR, IIRC), but the NFL doesn't allow any one who hasn't already graduated to attend regular team activities until finals week is done at their school.
LOL. Sus/Chaz just went "sus" on you guys on this one.
LOL. Sus/Chaz just went "sus" on you guys on this one.

LOL Sus/Chaz just love stirring the pot.
Share 49ersWebzone