LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Introducing the San Francisco Falcons!!!
Originally posted by Niners99:

Besides, these have been available as Chinese knockoffs for a while.

This. Ecseller has had these ugly ass alternates for years
Haterz gon hate
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
f**k no. They're hideous. SMFH

Yeah, they kind of look like what you would get if a grizzly bear ate a bunch of 9er jerseys and then vomited them back up.

Which is why the 49ers screwed up if they thought it would make them money. 8 of every 10 fans buy knockoff jerseys, and the few that liked the ugly black jerseys probably already have one.

Also, they might want to solve the heat problem at the stadium before they sell black jerseys.

Which is why the 49ers screwed up if they thought it would make them money. 8 of every 10 fans buy knockoff jerseys, and the few that liked the ugly black jerseys probably already have one.

Also, they might want to solve the heat problem at the stadium before they sell black jerseys.

Highly doubt Niners will be wearing all black for a day game In August or September.

Non-issue. Butt ugly uniform, but heats not an issue.

8 out of 10, huh? What scientific method did you use to come up with those numbers? lol

And they solved the heat problem, if you were paying attention. There isn't an afternoon game until October. lol
WACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These JERSEYS ARE A JOKE!!
8 of every 10 fans buy knockoff jerseys
Since the stat you just threw out is nothing more than a guess, I will do the same.

8 out of every 10 fan wouldn't be caught dead in a knockoff jersey.

No, my stat is no more factual than yours. However I bet you more people on this forum would agree that mine is closer to factual than yours is.
Sure when they go on sale.

• Jiks
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Introducing the San Francisco CoalMiners!!!
FtFy
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Introducing the San Francisco Falcons!!!

Lol this. Every time I see the thread title I keep reading ATL.
Wish they went with 94 or silver scheme. But i might buy one in the future. Not now.
if they have a white/away version i might buy one
  • Taco
  • Veteran
Will not buy one the 49ers don't need an alt uni. We have basically had the same uniforms since the beginning with minor tweeks. The 80's throwback and 94' season uniforms work just fine if they want to switch it up. Like multiple people have said if anyone wanted a black jersey they have been available for some time now.
Share 49ersWebzone