Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by NCommand:
NT logic: Defense finishes top 5 and #1 in TO's with the following players on IR: NT: Glenn Dorsey & Ian Williams, ILB: Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman & Chris Borland, CB: Kenneth Acker, Chris Cook, Jimmie Ward & Keith Reaser and DE: Kaleb Ramsey. Not to mention Justin was hurt again, Aldon was suspended for 9 games and McDonald was cut plus players like Quinton Dial (NT instead of LDE), Craig Dahl, Michael Wilhoite, TJE, Nick Moody, Dontae Johnson (outside/slot), Perrish Cox, Marcus Cromartie and Leon McFadden all had to start significant game. Again, defense finishes top 5 and #1 in TO.

All these injured players are coming back, we added more talent via FA and will add even more via the draft.

NT logic = regression and 15th-20th or worse b/c of a coordinator change.

Truth!!

Very true. I'm just worried if Brock gets injured we are done at cb. That is why I think we need to draft a cb at 15 or in the first round. Our depth is not quality. However our DL depth is. Wr, if boldin or smith get injured we aren't looking too good but not too bad either.

Yeah, I hear u, but Reaser looked pretty damn good in a recent vid and Acker, Cook ... defense should be fine, but CB and depth at ILB is concerning.