LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Week 19 point spreads PLAYOFFS all home teams favored

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I bet we crush them. Still have a ton of talent, it's our home opener, players hungry to prove people wrong, and the new coaching staff will implement some things that teams haven't seen from us on film before.

That's usuall the nature of a new regime, new 49ers coaches haven't lost their 1st game since Mooch in '97...

2003 (Erickson): Niners 49 - Bears 7

2005 (Nolan): 49ers 29 - Rams 25

2009 (Singletary): 49ers 20 - Cardinals 16 (Sing lost his first game as interim coach the year before vs Seattle though)

2010 (Tomsula): 49ers 38 - Cardinals 7 (Tomsula was interim coach)

2011 (Harbaugh): 49ers 33 - Seahawks 17
^
Yeah that's a great little bit of trivia. Tomsula is undefeated as head coach since 2010!! LOL!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I bet we crush them. Still have a ton of talent, it's our home opener, players hungry to prove people wrong, and the new coaching staff will implement some things that teams haven't seen from us on film before.

Don't forget the black threads.
Originally posted by LenCat:
^
Yeah that's a great little bit of trivia. Tomsula is undefeated as head coach since 2010!! LOL!

Hell his offense averages 38ppg and defense only gives up 7 ppg.
  • Ike49
You get -3 for playing at home I think so we are basically a 1 point favorite?
Originally posted by Ike49:

We are dogs....spread moved 6.5 points. Basically they are saying minny is 5.5 points better than us.
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Niners816:

We are dogs....spread moved 6.5 points. Basically they are saying minny is 5.5 points better than us.

Dang that's stupid why are we so underrated?

No we would be 5 point under dog on neutral site , and 8.5 poin under dog in Minny
  • Ike49
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

No we would be 5 point under dog on neutral site , and 8.5 poin under dog in Minny

Seriously, why? I understand the new coaching staff and the player turnover, but from a talent perspective it seems like this years team has the potential of being just as good as any other over the previous few seasons. This is our home opener you would think we would get a little more respect. I don't care being an underdog is better flying under the radar. I just don't understand why.
Seriously, why? I understand the new coaching staff and the player turnover, but from a talent perspective it seems like this years team has the potential of being just as good as any other over the previous few seasons. This is our home opener you would think we would get a little more respect. I don't care being an underdog is better flying under the radar. I just don't understand why.

Vegas sets the line based on money coming in. The public hears nothing but bad stuff about us all offseason and have bet accordingly.

• Ike49

Vegas sets the line based on money coming in. The public hears nothing but bad stuff about us all offseason and have bet accordingly.

Oh sweet, I see, thanks. Lol don't know much about the gambling side. Really don't care about all the negative talk I'll just enjoy the wins. I know this years team will have their struggles but I think overall this years team will surprise many people outside the fan base.
Right. That's why I think we'll not just cover but win outright. I'm really hoping this will be a statement game for us on national TV (even though most of the screens will be off at the 10:20 EST start time )
NE beat Pitt tonight by exactly 7. Wow those oddsmakers are damn good.
^
haHA!! ALL bettors lose. Only Vegas wins!
Originally posted by LenCat:
^
haHA!! ALL bettors lose. Only Vegas wins!

Not all
Share 49ersWebzone