There are 296 users in the forums

Season ticket printing limitations

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Not sure on that one...

I've already posted some of mine on NFL Ticket Exchange and it did give me a range, but the low end was about half the face value of my ticket as I recall. I could be wrong though.

I guess actually looking up your face value would be too much work.

Dude...the minimums were like $56 bucks so pretty sure the face value was far higher than that.

I pay $125 per for those seats, tho with dynamic pricing I'm not sure what the 49ers charge on single game tix for the different games.

Grumpy. :D

For preseason games? Your face value for those is $63. $125 for prime and $156 for marquee.

Ah. That makes sense.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So who's been to a lot of games lol

umm I go with paper tickets.
I print out my tickets solely to use for showing the usher when entering my section for the first time. Also when leaving to get food/drinks or use the restroom. I use the app to get into Levi's. Sucks though to not actually be able to manage tickets for STHs. The NFL is basically trying to push NFL ticket exchange where they still get a cut from the buyer and the seller (again).
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
I print out my tickets solely to use for showing the usher when entering my section for the first time. Also when leaving to get food/drinks or use the restroom. I use the app to get into Levi's. Sucks though to not actually be able to manage tickets for STHs. The NFL is basically trying to push NFL ticket exchange where they still get a cut from the buyer and the seller (again).

They shouldn't take another cut if they force you to use their medium for re-sale. It should at least be considered part of the service they provide when you purchase the ticket.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
good can't wait to get to the f**king gate again this year and the stadiums wi-fi won't connect so i cant access my tickets

Why...do you bring a laptop ?

No i own this new gadget called a cell phone. I think its great. You should get one

Not sure what your issue is bro. I used the wifi during every single homegame, and it worked flawlessly. In fact, it worked so well that some feel it is part of the problem with our crowd. Instead of focusing on the game, people have their head buried in their phone watching the redzone channel.
Got this email from Stubhub today:

StubHub Seller,

We've learned the San Francisco 49ers will not be issuing hard stock tickets to season ticket holders this year. Tickets will only be available via mobile or electronic (PDF) delivery. Additionally, printing of electronic (PDF) tickets will not be available to season ticket holders until 72 hours before each game.

As a result of this change, UPS delivery will not be available for 49ers tickets on StubHub.

If you currently have 49ers tickets listed on StubHub for UPS delivery, please update your delivery method as soon as possible. UPS listings will be removed from StubHub.com by tomorrow, April 28.If you've already sold tickets and need to convert your delivery method to UPS, please contact us.

When listing your tickets for electronic delivery, you'll be able to select an in-hand date up to two days before the events. Tickets sold with in-hand dates of two days before the event must be fulfilled at least 24 hours before game time. Please make sure you update your in-hand dates for your existing listing(s) if necessary.

Please note: At this time, mobile transfer is not available on StubHub. If you have mobile tickets, you'll need to obtain PDFs in order to sell on StubHub.
so.........let me get this straight

they want my money by may 31st for the tickets but I can't re-sell them easily on stubhub cuz i can't PDF the tickets until 72hrs b4 the game?!?

this sounds like something illegal if i can't control my tickets after i paid for them on may 31st
Originally posted by iLL49er:
so.........let me get this straight

they want my money by may 31st for the tickets but I can't re-sell them easily on stubhub cuz i can't PDF the tickets until 72hrs b4 the game?!?

this sounds like something illegal if i can't control my tickets after i paid for them on may 31st

...or you can sell them on NFL Ticket Exchange.

That's probably the goal all along.
ok marvin that's nonsense.....its your tickets u should have the right to do whatever you want w/ them and sell them wherever you want

tickets sell slowly on NFL ticket exchange, i listed on both places last year and stubhub has much more volume it sells faster
ok marvin that's nonsense.....its your tickets u should have the right to do whatever you want w/ them and sell them wherever you want

tickets sell slowly on NFL ticket exchange, i listed on both places last year and stubhub has much more volume it sells faster
or sell them on craigslist, collect money on paypal..send them to buyers email

ur missing the point, they shouldn't have the ability to restrict you in any way, they are your tickets

how is this hard to grasp. u own them, they should be unrestricted
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

ur missing the point, they shouldn't have the ability to restrict you in any way, they are your tickets

how is this hard to grasp. u own them, they should be unrestricted

not true at all. read the fine print.

• A season ticket and a season ticket account are licenses extended by the San Francisco 49ers and the 49ers reserve the right to revoke any season ticket or season ticket account with or without cause at any time.

http://www.49ers.com/tickets/season-ticket-holders/sth-guide/sth-policies.html

Not justifying...just sayin that's probably whats up.

BTW, my guess is they'll sell faster on NFL Ticket Exchange if there are no tickets on Stubhub. :)
Originally posted by boast:

• A season ticket and a season ticket account are licenses extended by the San Francisco 49ers and the 49ers reserve the right to revoke any season ticket or season ticket account with or without cause at any time.

ok i'm not committing any crime for them to revoke my tickets....i'm surprised more people here aren't appalled that they don't have full unrestricted access to tickets they are paying for
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by boast:

ok i'm not committing any crime for them to revoke my tickets....i'm surprised more people here aren't appalled that they don't have full unrestricted access to tickets they are paying for

no one is saying anything about crime. you claimed that you owned your tickets. you do not. you license the tix from the team. that license comes with terms. you agree to those terms when you renew your license.
Share 49ersWebzone