There are 265 users in the forums

Season ticket printing limitations

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wonder what we're going to receive with our season ticket package if there's no tickets lol. Better be damn good to make up for it

Honestly, I don't expect to get anything. This is a relatively new thing, getting a crap load of swag with the tickets. I think it was a closing out candlestick and opening levi's thing. If we get something, great. But I'm not expecting it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Paperless tix was announced last year....the only thing that I don't like is not being able to keep a nice looking ticket

This x1000
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You should always screen shot your tickets before you get there. I learned this lesson at a festival that said I could use my phone and then ended up with zero connectivity available.

THANK YOU. It's not that difficult. Take a screen shot 71 hours before the game when you're near a good cell tower and sober
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
You should always screen shot your tickets before you get there. I learned this lesson at a festival that said I could use my phone and then ended up with zero connectivity available.

THANK YOU. It's not that difficult. Take a screen shot 71 hours before the game when you're near a good cell tower and sober

Idk if you guys had done this before..but all you need is someone to pay pall you then you send the tix through he email on your account

Idk if you guys had done this before..but all you need is someone to pay pall you then you send the tix through he email on your account

My initial post in this conversation was about having connectivity problems when getting in. Not selling tix. lol

My initial post in this conversation was about having connectivity problems when getting in. Not selling tix. lol

I was just saying...scalpers are no longer gonna be on the streets...it's all on the line
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Yes...I m not seeing the problem you might face

The app does not work over a cell tower, it has to be on wifi, like big phone updates.

Then you also throw in 40k people on 2 or 3 towers and it is an overload.

My guess is you dont go to many games.
your guess is wrong, and it does work over mobile data

and i never had any issues using it

Yeah, I don't know where he got that only working on wifi idea. I never connect to wifi and the app works fine. I don't even connect once I'm inside. My LTE works way better/faster than their wifi.

He said it, i just assumed he was right. My phone reception sucks though. I took my tablet and connected through wifi, first time ever leaving the stadium with 90% battery left on my phone.
Yes...I m not seeing the problem you might face

The app does not work over a cell tower, it has to be on wifi, like big phone updates.

Then you also throw in 40k people on 2 or 3 towers and it is an overload.

My guess is you dont go to many games.
your guess is wrong, and it does work over mobile data

and i never had any issues using it

Yeah, I don't know where he got that only working on wifi idea. I never connect to wifi and the app works fine. I don't even connect once I'm inside. My LTE works way better/faster than their wifi.

He said it, i just assumed he was right. My phone reception sucks though. I took my tablet and connected through wifi, first time ever leaving the stadium with 90% battery left on my phone.

So who's been to a lot of games lol
Originally posted by 9erReign:
You need wifi for your phone to work ?

The Levis Stadium App that has your tickets on it requires network connection to get your tickets. The cell towers are usually worthless at the entry gates. A few times last year I had the same issue as sincal. Had the ticket ready on the walk in, then got to the gate and the app decides to attempt to redownload the tickets. But there was no data available. Pretty stupid idea actually.

Maybe they invested in some repeaters this year if they had enough of this problem?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lots of tickets will go to waste.

Why?

I read that wrong. I thought you could not try and sell your tickets until 72 hours prior to the game.

You can transfer tickets electronically anytime before that so NM.

My bad.

Can only sell on NFL TicketExchange though. Which doesn't allow you to post under face value. So preseason will probably have a lot of tickets go to waste and regular season games if the demand isn't there.

Not sure on that one...

I've already posted some of mine on NFL Ticket Exchange and it did give me a range, but the low end was about half the face value of my ticket as I recall. I could be wrong though.

Does a screen shot of your ticket still scan? Last year I used all my paper tickets and never used my phone
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Does a screen shot of your ticket still scan? Last year I used all my paper tickets and never used my phone

I used my phone from the Stadium App and never had a problem. Maybe the peeps who did have an issue used a different Gate? I always used the Toyota Gate. I was also usually a few hours early so not a mass of people entering.

Perhaps the Cell tower by the gate gets saturated?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 24, 2015 at 9:37 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Not sure on that one...

I've already posted some of mine on NFL Ticket Exchange and it did give me a range, but the low end was about half the face value of my ticket as I recall. I could be wrong though.

I guess actually looking up your face value would be too much work.
Not sure on that one...

Dude...the minimums were like $56 bucks so pretty sure the face value was far higher than that.

I pay $125 per for those seats, tho with dynamic pricing I'm not sure what the 49ers charge on single game tix for the different games.

Grumpy. :D
Not sure on that one...

Dude...the minimums were like $56 bucks so pretty sure the face value was far higher than that.

I pay $125 per for those seats, tho with dynamic pricing I'm not sure what the 49ers charge on single game tix for the different games.

Grumpy. :D

For preseason games? Your face value for those is $63. $125 for prime and $156 for marquee.
Share 49ersWebzone