There are 274 users in the forums

Rest in Peace Bob St. Clair

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/3828345-181/hall-of-famer-bob-st

Waaaaaay before my time but knowing a bit of my Niners history he was a bad man. Also loved eating off the heads off pigeons on game day. Crazy

R.I.P Bob St. Clair
RIP
RIP
Damn...RIP

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM ]
One of the greats, privileged to see him play.
RIP....49er Royalty.
RIP
He was one of the all-time great Niner OL...played RT and at 6-9, 275, he was a beast of a man in those days. 5 Pro Bowls, 9 All-Pro selections, he should've been inducted into the NFL HOF decades before he was. His teammates nicknamed him "The Geek" because he loved raw beef, in particular, steaks. His blocking opened up many holes for RB's like Hugh McElhenny, Joe Perry and J.D. Smith & his pass protection helped fellow HOF'er Y.A. Tittle have great success. He ended his career protecting John Brodie. RIP, Bob St. Clair.
Oh man, this is sad. Been a rough few months for 49ers fans, that's for sure.

RIP Bob--one of the all-time greats.

A 49er legend - RIP sir!
49ers legend. Also was once mayor of Daly City
I met him in 2009 at the AZ game. He came to the AZ NiNer empire tailgate and took pictures with the fans and was hooting and hollering all over the place. He was a cool guy.
My favorite Bob Saint Clair story is how he ate raw meat before games, to get his team mates psyched uo for the game, and on the road, the blood stains would be all down the front of his jersey! Old school man, real tough guy!
May peace be with you, Bob. This ones for you.

Share 49ersWebzone