LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

49ers new additions Jersey Numbers released.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xtm059:
I'd like to stir the pot and say that Bush should just wear 21, but I just can't be bothered to give a s**t anymore. Not gonna make the playoffs.

Nobody gets #21. Nobody.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Nobody gets #21. Nobody.

Frankly, I don't get the whole 'retire the number' thing. I want this team around for the rest of my life (40+ more years?) and for decades upon decades beyond that. Unless they add another digit to the numbers ("Now carrying the ball, #317 -- Frank Gore Jr.!") we will just run out of damn numbers at some point...
Originally posted by cools:
With all due respect to Frank, as far as #21 Niner history goes... we had a couple great super bowl winning CB's to ware it

ehh Gore was special IMO. Screw Deion Sanders, he was here 1 year, then left for Dallas and more money, I've never considered him a 49er in my life, I have a strong hatred for that POS. Gore is the true #21 IMO.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 50m50 minutes ago New numbers: DB Cromartie 20, DL Hart 96, WR Kerley 17, QB Ponder 15, WR Streater 81, OL Theus 71

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 55m55 minutes ago .@mattbarrows Psquad: WR Anderson 18, WR Harper 14, RB Taylor 31, C Balducci 75, OL Cooper 60, OL Price 78
[ Edited by susweel on Sep 6, 2016 at 5:12 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Google Crom LOOKED GOOD in #47, why did he switched to #20??

IDIOT!!!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by cools:
With all due respect to Frank, as far as #21 Niner history goes... we had a couple great super bowl winning CB's to ware it

ehh Gore was special IMO. Screw Deion Sanders, he was here 1 year, then left for Dallas and more money, I've never considered him a 49er in my life, I have a strong hatred for that POS. Gore is the true #21 IMO.

SORRY BRO, BUT #21 belongs ONLY, and ONLY to the MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER IN 49ER HISTORY..

Eric Wright!!!
Well Streater just killed his niners career.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Rashuan Woods would not agree
Originally posted by BayArea916:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Rashuan Woods would not agree

Jenkins wore #17 too didn't he?
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM ]
IB4TO curse

• 9moon
  • Veteran
JAMIE "THE SPIDERMAN" WILLIAMS!!!
Share 49ersWebzone