LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Joe's Big 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think we could all use a "feel good" moment or two.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000486162/Joe-Montana-s-top-5-career-moments

I remember them all and "The Catch" still does it for me.

Although, I thohjt mu heart was going to burst with that pass to John Taylor.

Your thoughts??
Nothing to add!
I can think of two moments right off the top of my head that are worthy - that last minute TD pass to Rice against the Giants in NY and that last second pass to Rice in the end zone against the Bengals in Cincinnati that had Walsh literally skipping off the field laughing and partying with players - something you really didn't see Walsh doing ever.
The Eric Davis interception in the NFC Championship game against the Boys. That pick seemed like the end of frustration of the past two Championship games.
Yeah right how bout Tyson to the donut punching poo licking gayness of San Francisco 49ers I think they need a golf player in there roster too
Heath Evans looked pretty annoyed there lolz.
Why Heath Evans is there? Sticking out like a sore thumb.
Originally posted by Mrmagoo:
Yeah right how bout Tyson to the donut punching poo licking gayness of San Francisco 49ers I think they need a golf player in there roster too

Originally posted by crake49:
I can think of two moments right off the top of my head that are worthy - that last minute TD pass to Rice against the Giants in NY and that last second pass to Rice in the end zone against the Bengals in Cincinnati that had Walsh literally skipping off the field laughing and partying with players - something you really didn't see Walsh doing ever.

GREAT call!!
Originally posted by Mrmagoo:

WTF???

As STUPID AS ANYTHING EVER!

Share 49ersWebzone