LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Super Bowl 47 Gear

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I have a couple of items related to Super Bowl 47 around the house. I also wear my Super Bowl 47 hat regularly. Since this is the only Super Bowl the 49ers have ever lost, I was wondering what you guys think of gear from Super Bowl 47.

Did you guys throw out your SB 47 gear?

Do you still have it?

Is it proudly displayed?

Or did this SB never happen in your minds?

I've had both positive and negative feedback on my SB 47 gear so I was wondering what the rest of the Faithfull think.
[ Edited by NorthBay49er on Apr 10, 2015 at 12:17 PM ]
Yea, i've wondered the same thing,

But i only have a few things for it, like i have a blanket that has the Dome with both the Ravens and 49ers helmet on it, it is what it is to me.

I also have the New Era superbowl hat as well which i always wear

We might of lost it, but we didn't get beat, we got screwed,

to me it's the memory of knowing we've made it recently after about 20 years of not making it.
[ Edited by NinerDreamer11 on Apr 10, 2015 at 11:52 AM ]
I pretend like it doesn't exist
I wear my sweats here and there, hat stays home

Gonna make a missing ring ticket frame with all my tickets including my SB ticket...

Not proud of it but going to a SB was awesome
  • thl408
I have a Bow jersey with a SB 47 patch. I haven't worn it since.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
I have a Bow jersey with a SB 47 patch. I haven't worn it since.

same here.
The SB patches on the new era fitted pull right off and leave behind no trace. Pulled them b***hes off in a fit of rage and didn't realize they practically peel off without actually having to use any real muscle. I thought about picking up some of the discounted ones afterwards and just removing the SB logos but never really got around to it.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
The SB patches on the new era fitted pull right off and leave behind no trace. Pulled them b***hes off in a fit of rage and didn't realize they practically peel off without actually having to use any real muscle. I thought about picking up some of the discounted ones afterwards and just removing the SB logos but never really got around to it.

Thing is I haven't even looked at it since. Doing that tonight.
It almost ruined football for me.

One can make an argument that the loss to the NY Giants, the Superbowl loss, and the subsequent loss to Seattle in the NFC conference were simply an extension of the Dark Ages

C'mon, Tomsula! Pull us out!
No, why would i buy memorabilia from the most agonizing loss in my life? I mean, this hurts SLIGHTLY more than the 2002 world series and the 2002 WCF

Hmmm interesting seems most people want to forget SB 47 even happened.
I've got so much niners stuff (50-60 hats, 30+ shirts, jerseys etc...), I was holding off to buy any thing only if they won, because most of the stuff was duplicate of thing I already had except for the SB logo.

Boy, I wanted to spend a bunch of money. Kap patched jersey, red logo hat, black logo hat, Willis jersey, Gore jersey, etc.... But the pain of the loss still hurts to this day.

Again, I have no shame in losing, but I just can't handle the reminder of that game.
I waited to buy anything until after the game. Would sting too much to wear it if we lost.
I have a gray t-shirt with black sf logo on front and Kaepernick w/big number 7 on back it has a small sb logo on back of the neck. Only thing I have. I do have the nfc champions wallet though. I've tried to forget it as well. The game was a great game toward the end but the outcome was too painful
[ Edited by Stealthduner on Apr 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Yea, i've wondered the same thing,

But i only have a few things for it, like i have a blanket that has the Dome with both the Ravens and 49ers helmet on it, it is what it is to me.

I also have the New Era superbowl hat as well which i always wear

We might of lost it, but we didn't get beat, we got screwed,

to me it's the memory of knowing we've made it recently after about 20 years of not making it.

I never bought any gear and up until the end of last season I pretended like it didn't exist. Now that the era is offically over I can look back and say it was a hell of a run and we DID get robbed. I've never stopped wearing 9er gear since I started in the Brodie era even after the robbery. If I see some SB47 gear I like I might just buy it.
Share 49ersWebzone