LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by verb1der:
So other QBs in the league must be sitting on their asses if they're not posting photos on Instagram working out.

#NTlogic

Niner talk logic is quitting before the season starts bad mouthing coaches and players

lol, I'm not mad anymore.
So other QBs in the league must be sitting on their asses if they're not posting photos on Instagram working out.

#NTlogic

Niner talk logic is quitting before the season starts bad mouthing coaches and players

NT is now therapeutic ? GTFO!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ok, but we are talking about result on the field and career wise so far...

Kaep was working in the offseason last year too and the translation to the field was very minimal.

This is much different work

of course pill is right and anyone following this would know this,, if some have already made up their mind then they can not be reasoned with
Exactly what I felt. We moved away from the Alex Smith offense which beat SEA time and again to the CK offense. Stupid decision

That's the part I don't understand. You game plan for the opponent that you play. Your gameplan has to change depending on the opponent. We watched other teams run there offense and beat Seattle, yet, we didn't keep using this game plan against Seattle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Exactly what I felt. We moved away from the Alex Smith offense which beat SEA time and again to the CK offense. Stupid decision

That's the part I don't understand. You game plan for the opponent that you play. Your gameplan has to change depending on the opponent. We watched other teams run there offense and beat Seattle, yet, we didn't keep using this game plan against Seattle.
running away from things that worked. changing a game plan, adjustments during a game. two former coaches come to mind when i think of those things

#NTlogic

Since you're so enthusiastic about defending Cam Newton, maybe you can show me evidence that he's as dedicated to his game as Kaepernick. If you put half as much effort into finding that information as you do crapping on the Niners players and coaches, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

And by the way, we didn't need any Instagrams to know that Kaepernick was working on his game.
[ Edited by crake49 on Apr 27, 2015 at 12:45 PM ]

#NTlogic

This forum needs an agree button.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

#NTlogic

NT is now therapeutic ? GTFO!!!

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

#NTlogic

+1
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

#NTlogic

+1

Nothing like circle-jerks to prop up arguements.

Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

Right, because there is absolutely no difference between agreeing with someone and having a circle jerk with them.
Originally posted by crake49:

Right, because there is absolutely no difference between agreeing with someone and having a circle jerk with them.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit I'm susceptible to group think.

Discussion stands out well here. No avatars, signatures, or anything else. Just arguments and buck's smilies.

Discussion stands out well here. No avatars, signatures, or anything else. Just arguments and buck's smilies.

Should define your own circle of jerks then.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Originally posted by cciowa:

Share 49ersWebzone