There are 216 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Come on gentlemen, keep it civil.
Go Kaep Go

Fap for Kap
  • thl408
I just did.

I do it with a flexed bicep. I call it Faepernicking.
New thread? Damn did I miss a blow out?
First.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
First.

In some strange way not using any type of current counting system known in the U.S, sure. You're first.
Looking at the recent analysis by JD on a separate thread, I wonder if CK's instincts are so far off from what you need to be elite, that its highly unlikely that any significant improvement is going to happen unless he spends a ridiculous amount of time going through the same types of reads numerous times and gets it ingrained in himself on how to react to those types of situations. Maybe that which comes naturally to gifted quarterbacks requires him to actually get by practicing for crazy number of hours. And I wonder if he'll be actually be able to translate those learnings from practice to execution during the stress of the game.

I think last year he took off from the pocket or looked to run more due to the repeated poor pass protection efforts and when the team fell behind the opponent, in the stress of the situation, he just couldnt process things quick enough to see what really should have been done.
Originally posted by deepniner:
Looking at the recent analysis by JD on a separate thread, I wonder if CK's instincts are so far off from what you need to be elite, that its highly unlikely that any significant improvement is going to happen unless he spends a ridiculous amount of time going through the same types of reads numerous times and gets it ingrained in himself on how to react to those types of situations. Maybe that which comes naturally to gifted quarterbacks requires him to actually get by practicing for crazy number of hours. And I wonder if he'll be actually be able to translate those learnings from practice to execution during the stress of the game.

I think last year he took off from the pocket or looked to run more due to the repeated poor pass protection efforts and when the team fell behind the opponent, in the stress of the situation, he just couldnt process things quick enough to see what really should have been done.
The only issue we have is the OL...if they can give him somewhat a pocket for 3 seconds..then we all know he can make the throw

and if we cant get 3 seconds..then the coaching staff better set up something to counter that
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 9, 2015 at 11:18 PM ]

• buck
  • Veteran
dang not again

this has to be, what the fifth Kaepernick thread.

JFC

Let's stop insulting other posters.
[ Edited by buck on Apr 10, 2015 at 12:47 AM ]
Originally posted by buck:
dang not again

this has to be, what the fifth Kaepernick thread.

JFC

Let's stop insulting other posters.

Yes. This is going back to Alex Smith days. Apparently posters have forgotten the rules as well as their politeness.

Hate having one designated thread for Kap.. Makes this thread a cluster of just nonsense and ramblings of this and that.. Better when we have multiple threads on different things about the quarterback rather than, HEY FOLKS throw all your junk about this guy in here....
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
New thread? Damn did I miss a blow out?

5 posters banned, 2 were warned to 99%, one created another account and tried to derp the site down. it was a chaotic 10minutes.
First page!
Share 49ersWebzone