LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Who would you rather have ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you rather have ?

With Crabtree still available we could probably bring him back at a reasonable cost , kapernick is at the very least familiar with crabs . Is it time to move forward or anyone else feel a little nostalgic and would like to see him back in the red and gold ?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
if all things were equal id say cooper and its not even close. IMO
Crabtree. Why is this even a poll?
Originally posted by krizay:
if all things were equal id say cooper and its not even close. IMO

Agreed
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Crabtree. Why is this even a poll?

Lol. April fools?

Cooper by a mile.
Armani is so fashionable, gotta go with him
Hey fellow niner fans ! Reason I started this poll is simple ... I would like to see crabs back even if he has lost a step . Call me old fashioned but I believe in the old school of thought . Loyalty . We had gore for all those years and no ring for him and now he's a colt . I wouldn't have let gore go he should have retired a niner . Willis is gone , Justin may retire damn whole new team being fielded . We all went crazy when crabs fell to us , now he's sitting there and we could still work out a deal to bring him back . If we brought him back we could concentrate our 1st rounder on a cb , which we need way more then a wr , we got 2 solid wrs and 0 cbs Russell's gonna eat us alive . Bring back crabs and nab the corner we need !
Parker over both IMO. His skill set will take Kap to another level.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Armani is so fashionable, gotta go with him

Lol
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Hey fellow niner fans ! Reason I started this poll is simple ... I would like to see crabs back even if he has lost a step . Call me old fashioned but I believe in the old school of thought . Loyalty . We had gore for all those years and no ring for him and now he's a colt . I wouldn't have let gore go he should have retired a niner . Willis is gone , Justin may retire damn whole new team being fielded . We all went crazy when crabs fell to us , now he's sitting there and we could still work out a deal to bring him back . If we brought him back we could concentrate our 1st rounder on a cb , which we need way more then a wr , we got 2 solid wrs and 0 cbs Russell's gonna eat us alive . Bring back crabs and nab the corner we need !

Why? Bill Walsh never had any loyalty to players that were about to go off the cliff just for sentimental reasons.

Armani Parka
  • bors
  • Veteran
Cooper
  • Chico
  • Veteran
We seen the best of Crabs. He's a great possesion receiver and that's about it. We threw to him um...how many times?...with the game on the line and he never panned out. With all the changes this year, i'd rather see the young guys play more and give them a chance.
Tough decision, but I'd have to go with the sure thing.

Cooper.
not even close (on the name or the question).
Share 49ersWebzone