There are 206 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 5m5 minutes ago

More free agent carnage RT @NFLSTROUD: The #Bucs are preparing to release S Dashon Goldson once they complete a deal for S Chris Conte.

Should 49ers bring him back just in case Reid and his concussions???
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Karma strikes again!!!
Vet minimum + plays in run D only, no 3rd and longs!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 5m5 minutes ago

More free agent carnage RT @NFLSTROUD: The #Bucs are preparing to release S Dashon Goldson once they complete a deal for S Chris Conte.

Should 49ers bring him back just in case Reid and his concussions???

no, just leave the past behind.
I loved Dashon when he was a 49er. He created a lot of turnovers and he went head to head with Marshawn Lynch ONE ON ONE which he gave up very little ground and I loved the way he stuck his nose mixing it up.......However I hated all those unnessary roughness late hit stuff he would always have called against him. He is a tone setter however!!
Baalke is a genius
I would take him over Dahl as a backup.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Better than dahl
Raiders should throw some money at the Hawk

Originally posted by 49erDawgFan:
Raiders should throw some money at the Hawk

not a bad idea. Quality back up imo. And i agree, better than Dahl.
One of my favorite 49ers of recent years! Loved how he would bring the wood on every play. He was Kam Chancellor before Kam became a household name. Would love him back at the right price. Would be good insurance in case Reid continues to suffer concussions.
Yss get him, we need a brusier, who isnt soft (sorry reid) though resigning Dahl wont help his cause. I doubt we get him though, and I doubt he agress to vet min.
Intriguing. If he wants to come back he needs to grow back those dreads! We need him as the predator for our secondary
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bring him back he can actually give out concussions.
Share 49ersWebzone