LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Which are the hottest sections at Levi's Stadium?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you can manage it, get tix on home (Suite Tower) side. I'm in second deck and I'm in the shade 45 min before a 1 PM kickoff.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 30, 2015 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
If you can manage it, get tix on home (Suite Tower) side. I'm in second deck and I'm in the shade 45 min before a 1 PM kickoff.

Bragger....

I was at every home game up in the nosebleeds cheering my ass off on every down on defense. All I needed was a hat,sunglasses, and sun screen
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Bragger....

Did my homework before I relocated.
Have people in the Bay Area never been to day baseball games? I just don't get how 85 can be so unbearable.
Originally posted by captveg:
Have people in the Bay Area never been to day baseball games? I just don't get how 85 can be so unbearable.

I'm trying to figure that out myself. People pick strawberries for 12 hours a day in 100 degree heat.

Mainly because they are used to Candlestick where it was 20 degrees cooler.

Sitting out tin the sun in one of the hotter summers in memory while drinking alcohol with no protection from the sun...

...yeah, bad things are going to happen.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I'm trying to figure that out myself. People pick strawberries for 12 hours a day in 100 degree heat.
Candlestick had the same issues in Aug,Sept and sometimes Oct...people are just more vocal and like to whine with social media now days
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
How can you build a stadium without researching the impact of the sun at different times of the year and day. The fans in these areas don't need sunblock, they need a lawyer.

They rushed this POS stadium. Remember the locker room/sideline debacle?
what did they rush...solar alignment ?

The Stadium face North and south same as the Stick, same as Oakland
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Candlestick had the same issues in Aug,Sept and sometimes Oct...people are just more vocal and like to whine with social media now days

Bingo

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
How can you build a stadium without researching the impact of the sun at different times of the year and day. The fans in these areas don't need sunblock, they need a lawyer.

They rushed this POS stadium. Remember the locker room/sideline debacle?
what did they rush...solar alignment ?

The Stadium face North and south same as the Stick, same as Oakland

LOL. Bingo again.

This is the freakin' Bay Area people.

Sitting out tin the sun in one of the hotter summers in memory while drinking alcohol with no protection from the sun...

I use to go to day youth baseball games in Sacramento in the summer growing up. 110-115 sometimes. You'd think there would be reports of parents of ball playing teenagers all over the Bay Area dying in groups all summer, every summer if the issue at Levis was truly THAT bad. Or do they not allow people to go outside in the daytime in San Jose / Santa Clara anymore? How many deaths do they have at Great America every year for people waiting in line?
[ Edited by captveg on Mar 30, 2015 at 4:08 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
On my lap.

I use to go to day youth baseball games in Sacramento in the summer growing up. 110-115 sometimes. You'd think there would be reports of parents of ball playing teenagers all over the Bay Area dying in groups all summer, every summer if the issue at Levis was truly THAT bad. Or do they not allow people to go outside in the daytime in San Jose / Santa Clara anymore? How many deaths do they have at Great America every year for people waiting in line?

Go give it a try then. I grew up in Sacramento like you talk about, soccer games all summer long in 100+. Worked in a factory with no AC that we ran huge commercial ovens in all summer long. I'm pretty used to hot. And Levi's in the sun is very hot. Sitting in one place with direct sunlight and little wind can be really hot even in 85 degree weather.
Santa Clara is warmer than San Francisco or Oakland.
Share 49ersWebzone