LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
I'm tired of watching of watching our rb'so running from sideline to sideline. Would really like to see some more north and south

Carlos Hyde is just Kevan Barlow in a Carlos Hyde jersey

All the rb's end up going east west vs los
I'm tired of watching of watching our rb'so running from sideline to sideline. Would really like to see some more north and south

I guess Demarco Murray was a b***h too..oh wait he is flourishing in TEN like he did in DAL
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I guess Demarco Murray was a b***h too..oh wait he is flourishing in TEN like he did in DAL

That has nothing to do with chip leave him out of it.
Originally posted by captveg:
Why are people trying to blow up the OL now that it can finally pass block for the first time in 15 years? There are far, far higher priorities this offseason at QB, WR, OLB, NT and ILB to worry about.

Lol. Seriously.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why are people trying to blow up the OL now that it can finally pass block for the first time in 15 years? There are far, far higher priorities this offseason at QB, WR, OLB, NT and ILB to worry about.

Lol. Seriously.

Run scheme needs some attention

Davis is coming out of retirement to play RT now that staley is gonna be traded. Brown going to LT...
I can see that.
Y'all banking on Ian Williams? I think hed have to be feeling pretty good next year.

Lol. Seriously.

Sure. It just isn't in the Top 25 of concerns right now. Gotta get a QB and WR to take advantage of the better pass protection, and at that point they can hopefully get an improvement on the OL for the run game.

Lol. Seriously.

Yeah they are all better suited for power. Predictably it's haunting them as well.
What was the lineup with staley and kilgore out?

Beadles-Tiller-MarshMallow-Garnett-Brown
Originally posted by Poldarn49:
Beadles-Tiller-MarshMallow-Garnett-Brown

LOL, yup.

Staley is probably like, "Really? 193 yards with you tools starting? Damn, time to retire!"
LOL, yup.

Staley is probably like, "Really? 193 yards with you tools starting? Damn, time to retire!"

He does need to be traded
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
LOL, yup.

He does need to be traded

Great plan. A team with two good veteran players to teach the young guys how to play and how to act as a professional. Lets get rid of one of them. That should increase moral on a 1-12 team.
I hope we draft another Guard AND Center , we need a blue chip center to strengthen the offensive line , and anchor our attack, Kilgore is solid and dependable, but he is not a dominant center that can Bully defensive lineman , once we add more power to the interior of our offensive line , it will improve the protection in the pocket for our passing game, and help our inside run game to improve

I don't know if Theus and Cooper are the answers, but I would rather find two more top offensive lineman and help improve our offense , Staley should be ok to go another year, and Brown will only get better
Share 49ersWebzone