LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Jed York is the new 49er fan's whipping boy

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Jed York is the new 49er fan's whipping boy

Congratulations Jed! Whipping hasn't been this fun since Kwame Harris!
Originally posted by verb1der:

How can I forget HIM! He started the greatest Niner thread of all time in here.

I guess we can add Jonathan Martin? Phillips...the RB that ended Steve Young's career too.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Jed York is an a$$holes.
I think it's because he seems to be constantly putting his foot in his mouth...or maybe not even that. He just seems to give incredibly insulting/patronizing answers, as if he thinks that everyone is stupid and will just slurp up what he spits out. That has been my problem with him for about the last year, along with the fact he has come off as a hypocrite.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I guess we can add Jonathan Martin? Phillips...the RB that ended Steve Young's career too.

Everytime I think of Kwame I see that photo with his hands up going down the kids slide, lol
Jed is not a "whipping boy". The definition of that term is someone who bears the blame for another person's mistake, i.e. a scapegoat.

Jed is an owner of a billion dollar company and has publicly stated that he wants fans to hold him accountable for the decisions of the organization. Any mistakes concerning the organization are his, by his own admission. '

What other person's mistakes is Jed being blamed for?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by midrdan:
Jed is not a "whipping boy". The definition of that term is someone who bears the blame for another person's mistake, i.e. a scapegoat.

Jed is an owner of a billion dollar company and has publicly stated that he wants fans to hold him accountable for the decisions of the organization. Any mistakes concerning the organization are his, by his own admission. '

What other person's mistakes is Jed being blamed for?

some have this irrational emotional attachment to a certain ex coach and take out their frustrations that he's not here anymore by blaming Jed for every little decision and move they don't agree with.
NFL teams should be owned by fans, like Green Bay -- not by immature rich kids.
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Mike Cofer
Alex Smith
Cyclops
Moron Norris
Kyle Williams
Nolan/Singletary
HaRoman
Dork

Fans just need to hate their own, I guess?
Who was cyclops? Derek Smith?

LOL yea Derek Smith

Before that whole eye thing he was dealing with, he was my favorite LB, even got a custom jersey made for myself.

then Patrick Willis came in! NOW HES GONE

CMON BOWMAN. COME BACK THE SAME!

Everytime I think of Kwame I see that photo with his hands up going down the kids slide, lol

Totally. That's my boys favorite thread...just scrolling through for a good laugh is hilarious! Maybe we should direct anyone who's down, to head to that thread!

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Bingo! Good job!

Arghhh , I just remembered him and Ulbrich getting run around in circles. Makes me appreciate how Willis and now Bowman have set the standard so high.
and we thought we were damn good in that area as you threw in jamie winborn and jimmy maxwell in that mix. then winborn gave nolan a black eye and was traded
His gross ineptitude, hypocrisy, and cheapness offend my intelligence and values.

He has metaphorically rubbed every fan's face in s**t with how he handles this team and then feeds us feeble, simple-minded b******t and expects us to eat it up. He basically embodies stereotype of the worst boss you can imagine from movies.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So threads get deleted just because a mod doesn't agree some opinions towards Jed ?
Originally posted by cciowa:

Bingo! Good job!

Arghhh , I just remembered him and Ulbrich getting run around in circles. Makes me appreciate how Willis and now Bowman have set the standard so high.
and we thought we were damn good in that area as you threw in jamie winborn and jimmy maxwell in that mix. then winborn gave nolan a black eye and was traded
Ah Winborn. I thought he was really going to be something special--shows how bad those times were. Can't believe that's right back to where we're gonna be in 2015 and beyond until this dips**t sells the team.
Originally posted by susweel:
So threads get deleted just because a mod doesn't agree some opinions towards Jed ?

Yeah I have no idea why that thread was deleted. I really don't see how any rational person can defend this owner's actions.
Share 49ersWebzone