There are 255 users in the forums

What are our core strengths?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think the message so far this off season is clear - the Niners are getting a lot faster. One of the new core offensive strengths of this team is going to be speed - speed on the outside, from the slot, from the TE position, more speed at RB and certainly the QB.
Originally posted by crake49:
I think the message so far this off season is clear - the Niners are getting a lot faster. One of the new core offensive strengths of this team is going to be speed - speed on the outside, from the slot, from the TE position, more speed at RB and certainly the QB.

I agree. We were a team that looked like it was playing under water. No speed at all on offense. Hopefully, we continue this trend in the draft with players with both speed and size.
lol, That's not the main reason why Harbaugh is gone though, I agree he got away from it, but for Jed to blame that on why he fired the best coach since Seifert is frigging laughable. He fired him due to some stupid beef he had with him, somewhere there relationship soured, and obviously Jed had last yr turned into a circus, by having s**t leak to the media.

Anyway, yeah we sucked on offense badly, but they have there work cut out for them. If they think a radio host out of football for 3yrs is gonna turn around Kap over night, then he is an idiot, Geep Chryst sucked as QB coach, have no faith in him as OC. I wish they could have gotten a legit OC.
Our core strength is free wifi food ordering at home games? (my attempt at humor lol)
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
lol, That's not the main reason why Harbaugh is gone though, I agree he got away from it, but for Jed to blame that on why he fired the best coach since Seifert is frigging laughable. He fired him due to some stupid beef he had with him, somewhere there relationship soured, and obviously Jed had last yr turned into a circus, by having s**t leak to the media.

Anyway, yeah we sucked on offense badly, but they have there work cut out for them. If they think a radio host out of football for 3yrs is gonna turn around Kap over night, then he is an idiot, Geep Chryst sucked as QB coach, have no faith in him as OC. I wish they could have gotten a legit OC.

On the other hand, in his last go around as OC, Chryst had the delightful challenge of working with Ryan Leaf as his QB. Will he have more success with Kaepernick under center? I'm thinking he will.

I wish people would remember that there was lots of skepticism about Vic Fangio when he came to the team. His previous experience as a DC for four years produced defenses ranked #29, #17, #22 and then back to #29. This was mentioned more than a few times before they ever got started.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
I agree n,I have seen the Offense get worse each year after 2012,and the clock management continude to be an issue as well as the Non-exsistence of Half-Time adjustments,Harbaugh was being Out-Coached by very bad teams the last two years,losing games they should have won,Barely winning games that should have been BLOWOUTS...But Jim Harbaugh was the Greatest thing that has EVER happen to the 9ers and the Media-Lynch MOB has called for the HEADS of JED and TRENT for committing such a HORRIBLE LOWDOWN CRIME...it just blows my mind How people are Harbaugh Nuthuggers,so freaking Blind to the TRUTH because all they can see is the success the team had in the Playoffs and they were in the Playoffs because of the DEFENSE and the talent of the players on Offense...JIM blew it @ the 5 Yard line in the SB,but Wisdom is correctHarbaugh chocked, not once did VD or Gore get a chance to touch the Ball but Mr.Mediocre did 3 times Chock Artist.

VERY good call!

Because if you're gonna replace a coach the caliber of Harbaugh, you better do it with someone better or equally as good, not an unproven DL coach.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
The core strengths are: Management, Ownership, and now.. Coaching!

I'm I'm only half joking
our main strength right now is our sturdiness we have while down all on fours while the seahawks go to town on us.
Originally posted by crabman82:
our main strength right now is our sturdiness we have while down all on fours while the seahawks go to town on us.

Originally posted by aTx49er:

This is good. But Andy Lee is probably our best player. Andy expects to make the probowl.

Originally posted by aTx49er:

lmaoooo, damn.
8 months from now, if it's clear that the Niners are contending for a playoff spot, I don't want to hear any "hey, I've always supported the Niners" crap from any of you guys.
8 months from now, if it's clear that the Niners are contending for a playoff spot, I don't want to hear any "hey, I've always supported the Niners" crap from any of you guys.

Originally posted by verb1der:

I'm going to expect a heart-felt "boy was I wrong about everything" from you, man.

And by the way, if they suck big time, I'll be the first to admit I was way out of line to expect a good 2015 team.
[ Edited by crake49 on Mar 19, 2015 at 1:30 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:

I'm going to expect a heart-felt "boy was I wrong about everything" from you, man.
He's our little nephew..always getting into trouble, but didnt do anything
Share 49ersWebzone