There are 173 users in the forums

49ers sign Shareece Wright (released)

Originally posted by 9moon:
1 game, too early to tell.. as much as I am concerned w/our CBs, you gotta admit that they gonna need the whole 4 preseason games to shapen pu and see who belongs!!!

9moon dropping more logic. Well done!
Yea I'm just not in the mind set of sense he's a Niner he's got a clean slate. Dude has been terrible for several years now. Maybe if he were young or an average/decent player then i would give him the benefit of the doubt. Like with Carlos Rogers, Just Smith, Glenn Dorsey and Walt Harris. But if it's a guy who has been terrible like Gabbert, Jonathan Martin, Dahl, Wright, or Cook. Then I just really believe they are just bad players regardless of coaching or situations. They just aren't magically gonna become good b/c they started wearing your favorite teams jersey.
1 game, too early to tell.. as much as I am concerned w/our CBs, you gotta admit that they gonna need the whole 4 preseason games to shapen pu and see who belongs!!!

you can't teach coverage!! unfortunately it's inborn
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea I'm just not in the mind set of sense he's a Niner he's got a clean slate. Dude has been terrible for several years now. Maybe if he were young or an average/decent player then i would give him the benefit of the doubt. Like with Carlos Rogers, Just Smith, Glenn Dorsey and Walt Harris. But if it's a guy who has been terrible like Gabbert, Jonathan Martin, Dahl, Wright, or Cook. Then I just really believe they are just bad players regardless of coaching or situations. They just aren't magically gonna become good b/c they started wearing your favorite teams jersey.

Agree with this for sure
Originally posted by lamontb:

Scheming and a better pass rush can help an average corner become an above average corner. Will that happen with Wright? Probably not, but who knows.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

you can't teach coverage!! unfortunately it's inborn

Ha ha ha ha!!! I think that has to be a standard reply to moon since he posted it in the Kap thread!!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
SOB!!!!

This lol he is hot garbage

Haha. NOBODY is hot garbage once they become 9ers. Well. Except Craig Dahl.

HA true true

Bump

So you guys were saying???

H O T G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! !
So what exactly is wrong with this guy ? Does he suck that bad ?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/27/shareece-wright-tweets-deletes-frustration-with-being-inactive/
Originally posted by 951NINER:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/27/shareece-wright-tweets-deletes-frustration-with-being-inactive/

I believe he was rated the worst CB in the league last year with the Chargers
Originally posted by 951NINER:

He's not very good and clearly in denial. Lost his starting job last year to a rookie in SD. Couldn't beat out the young guys here to start.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I believe he was rated the worst CB in the league last year with the Chargers

Wow, in the league ?
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Source: #49ers cornerback Shareece Wright is seeking a trade or his release.
Originally posted by slowriot:

lol won't even be a starter
Originally posted by slowriot:

Good riddance.
anytime now from Tim K and the other "journalists"

and now 9er player(s?) are asking to be traded or released. Player(s?) have given up on coaching staff!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 28, 2015 at 2:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone