LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Has Baalke done a good job of getting some speed for this offense this offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has Baalke done a good job of getting some speed for this offense this offseason?

The one thing we can't take away from Baalke is that he knows what he is doing.

The guy knows what to look for, he's been pretty damn clutch when it comes to drafting players.

you gotta give credit where credit is due, and as much as we hate the Front Office, i trust Baalke in choosing the right guys for this team.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

The guy knows what to look for, he's been pretty damn clutch when it comes to drafting players.

you gotta give credit where credit is due, and as much as we hate the Front Office, i trust Baalke in choosing the right guys for this team.
+1
Originally posted by communist:
He is a 32 years old RB. Not giving him a contract for 2+ years is absolutely business thinking and not a bit out of control.
Gore is a good RB but certainly not irreplecable and he wasn't ever been lights-out like Lynch or Peterson.

It's out of control because it is business thinking.

When you say "a good running back" you mean HOF candidate right? That's what you mean by "good", right?

He brings so many intangibles to the field you have to be a football doofus not to want him on your roster.

And for the time he's given us, for everything he's done for us, yes, I say cut him the 5-7M for two years. Yup

That's a smart business decision.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

+1

REally? He's a pretty good drafter. How is he on regime change? Good grades there?

Defense yes, offense not so much.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Defense yes, offense not so much.

You don't think if we had a Fangio-like team on offense, we wouldn't have been much more successful? Question Baalke less on offense?
Share 49ersWebzone