LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

New 9ers jersey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I have never bought a jersey in my life because I'm a heterosexual.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by crabman82:
best to let next season play out a bit and see who looks like a keeper. might grab someones jersey now and then wish you grabbed a different one halfway into next season

Nothing to worry about when you have your own

thats true. but some fans want jerseys of a player and not a customized one. for those fans, i'd wait a bit and see who surfaces as the next stars we build around. for exmaple reid is a good pick, but what if his consussions continue? could see him out of the league.
Originally posted by KaeptinKrunch:
What about 12 with "fan" on the back..

I don't think anyone does that but a college team in Texas Maybe even refer to yourself as a "12".

Seriously, I'm considering a #81 Boldin. For one I've followed him since FSU and two it will remove the stain that TO put on Russ Francis's(Jaime williams) number.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Custom jerseys are the way to go

Disagree. If youre going to buy a 49ers jersey, buy a jersey that actually exists. I never understood why people put their own last names on jerseys. There are plenty of great players to rep, you just have to be smart about which player you buy. Make sure theyre the real deal, and will be around for a while. Or buy a HOF player jersey. Plus if you keep it nice, it holds some potential resale value.
Resale??? Who buys used jerseys?
Get a Lynch jersey kid is gonna be sick and you can say you were the first. For got to say i have an awesome Crabtree jersey for sale, real cheap.
[ Edited by ntournahu on Mar 14, 2015 at 2:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:
I don't think anyone does that but a college team in Texas Maybe even refer to yourself as a "12".

Seriously, I'm considering a #81 Boldin. For one I've followed him since FSU and two it will remove the stain that TO put on Russ Francis's(Jaime williams) number.

Boldin won't retire as a 9er, safer to get a fsu jersey
Prove you are a real fan, get a throwback Jason Hill jersey
Boldin jersey is sick doesnt matter who he retires with. He plays football the right way. Love watching him play.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Prove you are a real fan, get a throwback Jason Hill jersey

Dude I invested so heavy in his rookie cards cuz we needed wr so bad at the time and i thought he was the answer. I got burned so bad on that.
T shirt jersey

Boldin won't retire as a 9er, safer to get a fsu jersey

I've fine with him not retiring a niner....IMO he has been the best thing about this team post SB47. I'm just thrilled we have had him for at least 3 years (counting 2015) because I wanted him so bad in the 2003 draft.
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
T shirt jersey

you know his name was spelled chuck levy right?
Only current one i have is VD.
My only current one is VD. Not sure if I'll buy one this year. I'll still wear Willis' jersey and when I want to go old school I'll rock my white #42 Ronnie Lott
[ Edited by Niners6262 on Mar 14, 2015 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Custom jerseys are the way to go

Disagree. If youre going to buy a 49ers jersey, buy a jersey that actually exists. I never understood why people put their own last names on jerseys. There are plenty of great players to rep, you just have to be smart about which player you buy. Make sure theyre the real deal, and will be around for a while. Or buy a HOF player jersey. Plus if you keep it nice, it holds some potential resale value.

Hof players is safe, but I'm a fan of the 49ers..not the players personally...your jersey is your own...you never leave, get traded or anything else.

I love authentic jerseys so I get my own name and number

No offense, but I just think its kind of weird to have your own name on a jersey. Its kind of something a kid would want. I know some people like doing it, but there are plenty of great 49ers to represent. The players ARE the 49ers. They are the reason we are fans. Without the past greats, or the current ones, we wouldnt be fans. They built the legacy of the team we follow.

I get why people wouldnt want to buy a jersey of a player that might bust, or leave, but you can never go wrong with a Joe Montana or Jerry Rice jersey. Young, Lott, Craig, Clark, and even now Willis and Gore qualify on that level of timelessness.
Share 49ersWebzone