LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

Niners sign Reggie Bush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good, I hope he wins it for the amount of $5 mil+. It is gross negligence.
Originally posted by jrg:
Reggie Bush Reportedly to Sue Edward Jones Dome After Season-Ending Injury

link

With his track record I think "career ending" would be more apt.

Seriously, after the fragility he's shown this year you'd have to be crazy as a team to go near him.

link

Just heard about this

I support Bush's lawsuit
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

link

Just heard about this

I support Bush's lawsuit
so do I. rams getting alot of bad press today with the illegal hit by mr bounty gate yesterday. in regards to reggie,, i like him but i think the kid who played well for us can more than fill his role this year and in the future . nice to finally have a reliable backup for hyde
I said almost immediately following Bush slipping that he should sue the stadium or the Rams. It is RIDICULOUS that he got hurt that way. And yes, people can rightfully put him on the All-Glass 1st team, but this injury was BS.

He should win this suit.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I said almost immediately following Bush slipping that he should sue the stadium or the Rams. It is RIDICULOUS that he got hurt that way. And yes, people can rightfully put him on the All-Glass 1st team, but this injury was BS.

He should win this suit.

it will settle out of court and bush will fade into the sunset sipping Margarita's with his feet up on a deck chair
Good for him, f--- the Rams and their lame dome.
Just wanted to bump this to say f**k Reggie Bush. He should have gotten beaten up in the locker room. Sham of a player.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Just wanted to bump this to say f**k Reggie Bush. He should have gotten beaten up in the locker room. Sham of a player.
Not his fault. Was brought in to help the RB passing game and we run him up the middle to get hurt
  • thl408

What makes you say thaT he is a sham of a player?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Not his fault. Was brought in to help the RB passing game and we run him up the middle to get hurt

Originally posted by TheWooLick:

You're not serious. Before the slip he literally got injured and taken out of games --- what -- 3 different times?

Bush is a fake running back used by fake GM's to pretend they're serious about bringing talent to compete.

He's cheap and lets the FO say hey, we tried, but hey you can't predict injuries.

Can with Bush.

He probably actually did get injured, which interrupted his performance of fake running back. Which is why he is suing, probly.

Can we get rid of this do-nothing ambulance chasing chump.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Originally posted by TheWooLick:

You're not serious. Before the slip he literally got injured and taken out of games --- what -- 3 different times?

Bush is a fake running back used by fake GM's to pretend they're serious about bringing talent to compete.

He's cheap and lets the FO say hey, we tried, but hey you can't predict injuries.

Can with Bush.

He probably actually did get injured, which interrupted his performance of fake running back. Which is why he is suing, probly.

Can we get rid of this do-nothing ambulance chasing chump.

It really wasn't a surprise to me, he is old and not that durable. The 49ers got about what I expected from him. I blame Baalke, not Bush. The sham is that joke of a field in STL.
Why are people pissed at the stadium? Cleats don't works on concrete and they probably never will. A man that was drafted because he can stop on a dime wasn't able to stop within 20 feet after running out of bounds? He opted to step on the concrete and he stepped on it gingerly because he knew it would be slippery.

He wasn't in the field of play, so the Rams shouldn't be liable. I hope he goes to court and loses. People sue for anything these days.
Originally posted by strickac:
Why are people pissed at the stadium? Cleats don't works on concrete and they probably never will. A man that was drafted because he can stop on a dime wasn't able to stop within 20 feet after running out of bounds? He opted to step on the concrete and he stepped on it gingerly because he knew it would be slippery.

He wasn't in the field of play, so the Rams shouldn't be liable. I hope he goes to court and loses. People sue for anything these days.

reggie bush would sue his mother for giving birth to him.If she had n't he would never have slipped on the concrete after he ran across field and back again looking for a soft option.Yeah.....It is her fault
Share 49ersWebzone