LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Coach Harbaugh, Frank Gore & Pat Willis ..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You can't look at sports or life in 5 year stints. Think like a history teacher. You'll feel better.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Harbaugh fired himself.
Gore is 32.
Willis was a shock but he wasn't healthy enough to keep going.

Nice. someone with some common sense there. Exactly.

Harbaugh did fire himself. He is stubborn.
Gore knew he was going to get a 1 yr deal from the Niners & that's perfectly fine given the business side of it & time to transition.
Willis came out of left field for us fans, but I think they knew about this not to long ago after the years end.
  • REB4
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Take this harbaugh crap to the other sports thread

Why? He has every right to give his opinion. You were forewarned what the thread was going to be about, so get your fanboy azz to the silver lining Kool-aid drinking thread. Mods do you job.

Hell yes, enough is frickin...enough.
When I think of the 49ers i think of Frank Gore, Patrick Willis and Justin Smith. The heart and sole of the team and we lose all 3. We have been snake bit for the last several years. We lose a trip to the superbowl on a couple of punt return mistakes. We lost the superbowl because Justin and Aldon were injured and playing at 50%. Then we get a horrific injury to Bowman and Aldon's missing games and then RayMac blows himself up. Now we lose our coaching staff - even if we couldn't keep Harbaugh we could have kept Fangio - and our 3 team leaders on and off the field. We can throw in Bruce Miller for icing on the cake. WTF?

The football gods owe us some good luck big time.

At least I still have the end of the last superbowl on tivo so anytime I need a pick me up I can watch the seahawks choke and throw away a superbowl victory. I kept the postgame show on tivo and it begins with the seahawks at the 5 yard line. Guilty pleasure.
Once I took the emotions out today I feel a lot better about the 49ers this offseason. Gore chased the money, Willis has bad toes and Harbaugh sabotaged 2014 on purpose no one can convince me otherwise.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Originally posted by RedZoneNiner:
We had the best team in the NFL for a couple of those seasons and failed to bring home the Lombardi..

But man I sure do miss Harbaugh.

Big time. He fixed this mess and now its a mess again.

Not surprising.
Is this even a thread? There is no topic, the original post is just a depressing look back on events soneone would think in their own head. I think it's a suicide note.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Harbaugh fired himself.
Gore is 32.
Willis was a shock but he wasn't healthy enough to keep going.

Nice. someone with some common sense there. Exactly.

Harbaugh did fire himself. He is stubborn.
Gore knew he was going to get a 1 yr deal from the Niners & that's perfectly fine given the business side of it & time to transition.
Willis came out of left field for us fans, but I think they knew about this not to long ago after the years end.

Harbaugh's inability to fix the offense doomed him as well. I'm fine with Gore moving given its time for Hyde to step up. As for Willis, didn't see that coming but I respect him nonetheless.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's life, man.

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Stop the bloodclot crying.
[ Edited by SaksV on Mar 11, 2015 at 5:41 AM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by REB4:

Why? He has every right to give his opinion. You were forewarned what the thread was going to be about, so get your fanboy azz to the silver lining Kool-aid drinking thread. Mods do you job.

Both of them and you have every right to give your opinions.

I have been looking for that "silver lining Kool-aid drinking thread. I can not find it

Do you know where it is?

[ Edited by buck on Mar 11, 2015 at 6:06 AM ]
Originally posted by buck:

Both of them and you have every right to give your opinions.

I have been looking for that "silver lining Kool-aid drinking thread. I can not find it

Do you know where it is?

He has kindly agreed to give the moderation team a couple of days off.

Fanboy ? Yeah that would be odd to find one on this site...also...Where is the opinion ?

How many more crying threads do we need?
LOL.

Moving on...
Share 49ersWebzone