LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

Coach Harbaugh, Frank Gore & Pat Willis ..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
In a single off season, the Niners have managed to lose, The Heart, The Rock and Emotional Spirit of the team..

I am down in the dumps today.. These guys are special, truly special individuals that brought so much physically and emotionally by leading and performing at the highest standard every game.. You can't quantify what they meant to this team. It's impossible.. It's impossible.. It's the end of an era.. It truly is..

It was a great run and we had our chances. We had the best team in the NFL for a couple of those seasons and failed to bring home the Lombardi..

I'm gonna drink my self into a coma now. Goodnight faithful
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Time to start a new run. Most of us saw Willis and Gore grow up here. We will see the next wave grow up and hopefully we have 1 or 2 as special as those guys.
Happens if you follow sports long enough. People come and go. The 49ers will be fine
[ Edited by stunder49 on Mar 10, 2015 at 9:27 PM ]
i feel your pain, but its better than a slow process where 1 or two leave each year for the next 3 years. get it all in now and start fresh with a bunch of guys who can become the next core. its disappointing no doubt, but look at the bright side.
Take this harbaugh crap to the other sports thread
Originally posted by RedZoneNiner:
In a single off season, the Niners have managed to lose, The Heart, The Rock and Emotional Spirit of the team..

I am down in the dumps today.. These guys are special, truly special individuals that brought so much physically and emotionally by leading and performing at the highest standard every game.. You can't quantify what they meant to this team. It's impossible.. It's impossible.. It's the end of an era.. It truly is..

It was a great run and we had our chances. We had the best team in the NFL for a couple of those seasons and failed to bring home the Lombardi..

I'm gonna drink my self into a coma now. Goodnight faithful

You are being too difficult, man. They also signed Blaine Gabbert! ;)
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

We had the best team in the NFL for a couple of those seasons and failed to bring home the Lombardi..

But man I sure do miss Harbaugh.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

We had the best team in the NFL for a couple of those seasons and failed to bring home the Lombardi..

But man I sure do miss Harbaugh.

2011/2012 harbaugh yes, after that
This just makes the 2012 Superbowl that much more painful.
Don't worry apparently we won't miss a step

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This just makes the 2012 Superbowl that much more painful.

It hurts way more now than it did then. All this would be okay if we just had that ring. Can't believe we let it slip away.
This definitely needed Its own thread.

Yuppers.
[ Edited by baltien on Mar 10, 2015 at 9:41 PM ]
Oh good another thread!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Oh good another thread!

I just wish that all of these chicken littles would get together, hug it out and shut up or just end it already.

Whatever you decide, just stop using this board like it's your therapist's couch.
Harbaugh fired himself.
Gore is 32.
Willis was a shock but he wasn't healthy enough to keep going.
Share 49ersWebzone