LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

What Do We Do with New Money

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by strawhat:
How much money do we have now after the Torrey signing?

About the same as we had before Willis retired.

less, he's going to impact our cap at around 6 mil a year.
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Revis and Browner reaaaaaaaadddddddddddyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I dont want Bush he is glass, but Spiller would be nice!!!

IMO ... Spiller or Bush won't Stand a chance against those NFC West defense's we play a total of 6 times a year.
Go after DeMarco Murray! at least drive the price up on the Cowboys.
We need to sign Greg Hardy and resign P. Cox. Let Culliver go as he will be overpaid elsewhere. Our better replacement for Culliver will land to us at pick #15. With the # 15th pick in the nfl draft, the 49ers select Kevin Johnson, CB from the University of Wake Forest. Finally, we have our R. Sherman/D. Revis type of corner we've always covet. He'll lock down one side of the field and the rest of the secondary will shut down the middle and other side of the field. Let quest 4 six begin my niner faithful.
I like the murray bids and the revis browner bids. Could sign harvin on the cheap and have leftover for browner or cox and cully possibly more. That would give us smith who runs a 4.3 simpson who runs a 4.4 and harvin who runs a 4.4. That speed would kill. Kaep throws bombs all day and we get to watch the offense explode.

Those 3 lined up on the same play guarantees a mismatch somewhere where somebody will get open deep or in a crossing route.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Mar 10, 2015 at 3:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone