There are 168 users in the forums

Who is your favorite 49er left on the roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is your favorite 49er left on the roster?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
You mean there's someone actually left on the roster.
Aldon!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Bo
Bowman is my second favorite, my third favorite is #7tromsComing #WhoDoYouLove #IDon'tGetTired #7evenPounds
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by cciowa:
these retirements are just another reminder to me of why there is no such thing as a favorite player now a days in the nfl

why?
i just think since free agency came about, there are no favorite players and you should never get connected to much to the players, things like this retirement stuff can happen along with free agency,, i am not knocking people for having a favorite player, its not like it was when the guy would stay on one team forever

I disagree. Ronnie Lott played the same amount of years in a Niner uniform as Frank Gore. Steve Young was the starting QB for the same number of years as Patrick Willis was on the team.

There are still great players that are retained for long stints. Free agency doesnt allow entire teams to stay together anymore, but the fan favorite stars still stick around.
I love Kap very much. He is the most handsome guy in the world.
  • Jason
  • Veteran
Wait... We still have players???
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

too bad he'll never be the same and will probably retire soon.
The most underrated player on this team! Kendall Hunter is my favorite player! Next up, Dontae Johnson. Here's to the niners having a healthy season!
Bo, Hyde, VD and Q. Aldon is dope too but hes an idiot lol

Who started this thread???

really Craig Dahl is a option???

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Who started this thread???

really Craig Dahl is a option???

And 7 percent of people voted for him. They're trolling hella hard.
Kap.

All the crap he deals with I am really rooting for him.
Well I don't know. I mean, we lost like 7-9 players in one whole off season. Do we even have enough to field a team?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Well I don't know. I mean, we lost like 7-9 players in one whole off season. Do we even have enough to field a team?

we will be the only team not to have a coaching staff in place before the draft. we will also not be able to attract any free agents to sign with us and we should all be terrified of the "perception" that our team sucks
Share 49ersWebzone