LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 356 users in the forums

Who is your favorite 49er left on the roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is your favorite 49er left on the roster?

With Pat, Frank and possibly Justin all gone, who left on the roster is your favorite 49er?
i root for the Jersey/Logo...but if i had to choose...Banjo man
What happened to the other Dahl?
Really hard to say. It is weird to say this, but I would have to go with Joe Staley. He is a long-time Niner and seems like a good dude. I never thought I would say that a lineman is my favorite player.

Kap is up there too, but I wish he would present himself a little more professionally. He took steps toward that last season, so we will see.
Bo or Q

I was actually just telling my friend an hour or two before I heard the news yesterday that Bruce will be my favorite niner once frank and pwilly r gone.....that changed quickly
Bowman
Are we talking about current roster or when the 2015 season starts because at the current rate half of these guys won't be a Niner...

hopefully today will bring some better fortune. I voted for Bow. LB's are my favorite to watch on the field.
[ Edited by jacklegniner on Mar 10, 2015 at 9:16 AM ]
Jarryd Hayne
Always been a fan of VD. Dude could have monster numbers if he played somewhere else. But he still gave us some pro bowl seasons. I hope he can bounce back after a bad last season.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Boldin.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
there are no favorite players in my opinion. not since the advent of free agency
Bruce Miller....
Originally posted by cciowa:
there are no favorite players in my opinion. not since the advent of free agency

dont be so crusty, grandpa...pick one! someone you can identify with like Phil Dawson perhaps?
Bowman. Gore was far and away my favorite though.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Mar 10, 2015 at 9:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone