LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Most depressing news/rumor?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most depressing news/rumor?

Anything else I missed?
what happened to any Crabtree rumors?
dan scooter
Kevin Lynch mentioned that the 49ers are considering signing Greg Hardy, so please add his name to your list so that I can vote. I will be boycotting the 49ers if this happens until York sells the team to Larry Ellison.
The Yorks still own the team.....
Theres a rumor about a siamese twin whose brother is gay and they share the same butthole. That's pretty sh*tty.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Theres a rumor about a siamese twin whose brother is gay and they share the same butthole. That's pretty sh*tty.

I don't understand, is that niner related? Are you saying it's Jed's fault too?
  • Jiks
This by far

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/
Originally posted by Liontech:
Kevin Lynch mentioned that the 49ers are considering signing Greg Hardy, so please add his name to your list so that I can vote. I will be boycotting the 49ers if this happens until York sells the team to Larry Ellison.

How about u pack your bags n just leave now you'll save everyone here n the Empire the trouble.

The addition of Greg Hardy would be great for the defense. He would have a huge impact on the defense similar to Willis but in a different way. Not sure why you are upset with that. Don't give me this winningwithclass bs, there is no class in this league. If people actually knew these athletes, they would know just how bad they are. It is no coincidence in the most vicious sports (football/boxing), you have some of the most vicious human beings.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
BabyDahl
Kap rumors??
Lol Dahl is listed twice
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I voted for Dahl but I really wanted to vote for Dahl.
- York
- Baalke
Share 49ersWebzone