LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Observations on....Nah, "F" that! You are upset, so am I. Get in here, NAO!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is all part of Smitty's curse! We are doomed 4 ever! #dontmesswiththephoenix
Originally posted by Loco49er:
This is all part of Smitty's curse! We are doomed 4 ever! #dontmesswiththephoenix

he's cursed also, WR curse
WTF IS GOING ON OUT THERE?!?!?!

I wake up and find new bad s**t headlines I have to try and read through! MY heart cant keep taking this!!
Just a effed up day yall
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by outside4949:
we must have a s**t ton of space in the cap for free agency tomorrow.

Really the only positive to take from today lol. Probably cleared around $12 mil with Willis and Cowboy retiring. I don't expect us to spend it tho. We'll save some for future extensions.

Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Really the only positive to take from today lol. Probably cleared around $12 mil with Willis and Cowboy retiring. I don't expect us to spend it tho. We'll save some for future extensions.

lol. f**k it, why not? I'm cool with it as long as he signs the deal with class. It's all about class, man
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

lol. f**k it, why not? I'm cool with it as long as he signs the deal with class. It's all about class, man

Probably too busy molesting RayMac's side piece to head to 4949 and sign the paperwork.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Loco49er:

he's cursed also, WR curse

how does this curse get broken? Alex needs to throw TO a touchdown at candlesick?

ya candlestick.
  • dald1
  • Veteran

Extensions for who?! No ones guna be left after today!
Originally posted by fropwns:
You're upset. You're staggered. The f**king site is going to crash. We are crashing. f**kers are going to get bant today. s**t is crazy. Get it all out in here.

I really want to know what you mean

Share 49ersWebzone