LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Observations on....Nah, "F" that! You are upset, so am I. Get in here, NAO!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

THREE STOOGES!
Originally posted by NJNiner:

THREE STOOGES!

Well this has turned into a real mess. No one plays forever, but the Willis thing is pretty shocking. He still should have a couple of years left in him. Hopefully, that part of the report isn't 100% true. Justin Smith is no surprise and Gore wasn't that surprising either. Still, if the Niners lose three of their cornerstone players in one day, it will be devastating to the fans. Hopefully, it won't completely destroy them on the field and in the locker room.
Well...

...I guess the team will be younger next year. LOL.
winning with class , to let the best and classiest players retire or move on from your team . JY
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

THREE STOOGES!

J Smith knows this season was hopeless
Originally posted by cNiner:
winning with class , to let the best and classiest players retire or move on from your team . JY

But they've got reformed drug trafficker Jerome Simpson...so they've got that going for them, which is nice.
Wow. I feel like a relative died today. Gore iupati Justin willis Crabtree gone and with that I hope we can have a winning season by the time I'm 40. (I'm 28) devastation.
People trying to spin this positive or these ad hoc proclamations, "we knew this was going to happen...he was talking about god on twitter", is hilarious.

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Well...

...I guess the team will be younger next year. LOL.

HaHa
I had to do a double take on the date, wishful thinking that I had slept till April fools day lol
  • evil
  • Veteran

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone